Hooked on Phonics, aka, What Did Not Come in the Box

Complaint Description: Purchased the Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Kindergarten System. UPC # 713974****60 and 713974****53. Packaging seemed to be in new condition, however, once opened, the package was missing: * the yellow disk one * the yellow Aa a apple flash cards. In addition, the Hooked on Phonics *Learn to Read* game CD that is inside the User's Guide pamphlet does not work on my Mac as the packaging states it should. I emailed the customer service unit, cs@***.com, on September 21, 2009 with no response. I then contacted the customer service department by telephone September 30, 2009 and again October 7, 2009. Emailed the customer service unit again on October 7, 2009 with no response. Employee, Michael, who states he is a supervisor, 1-88*-605-**** ext 605, insists that I speak only with him. He is not resolving the issue, nor has any other 'customer service agent' sent an email, left a voice mail, or attempted to contact me in any way. Desired Resolution: I want the items that should have been in the box to begin with. * the yellow disk one * the yellow Aa a apple flash cards. In addition I am requesting a Blue Hooked on Phonics *Learn to Read* CD (game CD that is inside the User's Guide pamphlet) that will work on the latest Mac operating system. These items should have been in the box, in working order.
ID