About Face Permanent Makeup #1306681
Sorry your unhappy. Your eyebrows just needed a warmer color. They were not blue/green. They were ashy. I touched them up at no charge. As tattoos fade they can get ashy sometimes. It no big deal. And I didn't charge you for your eyeliner either. You complained to me before they were even healed. I never responded to you because you told me that you didn't want me to do your permanent makeup anymore and wanted to go somewhere else. So I left it at that. You should be happy now. I don't know what else to do for you.

About Face Permanent Makeup #1267161
This is exactly what the receipt says that this (anonymous) client signed on September 9, 2016.
This receipt for (anonymous) in the amount of $225.00 for the first visit of an unfinished eyebrow procedure done by Sherry Ekelburg on December 8, 2015. Sherry ekelburg tattooed them again on September 15, 2016 for free to change the placement of her brows but unfortunately had unknown problems with equipment to get enough pigment into the skin. (Anonymous) still needs a touch up on her brows to get the proper amount of pigment needed to finish her brows and understands that they will be finished by another technician. No more procedures will be done by Sherry Ekelburg in the future by Sherry Ekelburg for (anonymous). Signed by (anonymous) and Sherry Ekelburg.
1 reply
I had a similar situation, and now walk around with Blue/green ashy eyebrows that look horrible---
I was told I was in the sun to long, maybe it was my thyroid, maybe it was my skin.... finally she admitted she had a problem with her ink! I went back to have my blue/green eyebrows and eyeliner redone, and they are still blue/green! I called Sherry immediately and told her my eyebrows and eyeliner were worse than when I left, and Sherry refused to fix them!

About Face Permanent Makeup #1266946
I'm so sorry that you were so dissatisfied with my services, but I had a problem with the pigment getting into the skin with some procedures at the time of your service and I told you that before I even started your procedure. You never said a word. You could have rescheduled for another day until I figured out the problem. I touched up your brows for free. It was very upsetting for me when I knew there was a problem that day and I explained to you that you would need to have them touched up again for free but the next day you decided to threaten to sue me or give you your money back, so I gave you your money back for what you were charged for your first visit of eyebrows $225.00. Not $450.00. You never complained about your eyeliner but wanted me to give you money back for that too. Then you want me to touch up your eyebrows again because the color didn't take. I told you it didn't take before you wanted your money back. I was sincere and honest with you and would have done them again for you for free again. If I do such bad work why would you want me to do them again? I did resolve the problem that I was having. It was a certain color of pigment that I used in most of my brow sha...
1 reply