Resolved: Still Glamorus Cosmetics - Delivery Service Review

Update by user Jan 29, 2017

My issue was resolved via PayPal not her. I still never received any responses from her via email or even when PayPal makes you contact the seller through them.

Nothing. Hopefully my review will save someone the aggravation.

Original review posted by user Dec 30, 2016
Scam! Yes, her site looks legit and the pigments are pretty but once you pay nothing ever arrives. I ordered from her on November 1, 2016, paid through PayPal thankfully, got confirmation of my order and then nothing. I've emailed, I've fb messaged, emailed through PayPal, nada. Nothing but silence. I'm in the process of getting my money back from PayPal. Don't buy from her!! Wish I would have googled her before I ordered and saved the time, money and irritation. She's on Instagram and YouTube constantly, maybe she should actually skip a few pics & videos and take care of her business.

Wish I looked at reviews prior to placing an order.

Hi Kelly, I had no idea she was doing that. So she's even lower than I originally thought.

What did the company say when you contacted them?

I ended up getting my money back via PayPal so I didn't lose anything. Just irritating to even deal with *** like her.

I'll stay with Sephora and reputable companies from now on.

Amy

This company is a total scam she does not have her own makeup line what she does as she orders makeup from a company that has no label on its the casings are black and then she print a label out from the computer and sticks it on top of it I've already contacted the company that that she's advertising as her own makeup line also she sent samples to people as her own samples that she gets from boutiques excetera to promote she also has a rating of f cording to the Better Business Bureau they are investigating her as we speak so in the end Karma exactly what she's going to end up with

View more comments (2)