Boss Systems Carpet Cleaning - UNGREATFUL / shady business

I needed services for my grandma and I wanted to make sure they were legit so of course I did my job and looked them up and found some disturbing reviews. My grandma said they were good so I decided to give them the benefit of doubt so I called and just asked about their bad reviews such as the one below and they got upset and said "we don't need your business"!! I just asked if it was a real complaint but it sounds as though it was real!!!! See here below: BROKE INTO MY HOUSE!!! I had to file a police report on this company. I live in an apartment complex and had my basement closet flooded. My landlord had called this company to help clean it up. They came in, pulled up the carpet and left a fan. They said they would call me in a week to come get their fan. That never happened. I put the fan back in my closet and laid the carpet down while I waited for their call. I came home 3 weeks later and saw their van outside working on another apartment, so I went in to get their fan and it was gone. Everything was moved around in my carpet. I thought my landlord had let them in, so I called them and they had no record of them being in my place. After my landlord contacted the company, he was told by the self proclaimed owner of the company that they were "tired of wasting gas " and had driven out many times to retrieve their fan (needless to say, they never once called me or my landlord previous to this). He said that one of their workers removed my window screen to find a window unlocked and he gave them permission to CRAWL THROUGH MY WINDOW to retrieve their fan.They did so, threw everything carelessly back in my closet, locked my door and left. They were never planning on telling anybody. The American Fork Police Department did cite the company and we are in the process of the city prosecutor reviewing the case.
ID