Verified Reviewer

Robinhood - Stocks sold by an unknown party, can't get in

It's been a week now, Robinhood locked me out of my account. All I know is that a third party sold my stocks and was trying to liquidate it. For a week, all I get is a stock response from Robinhood and for all I know the money is gone and I will never be able to get back into my account. This is extremely distressing to me.

User's recommendation: don't do it unless you are willing to understand that they won't help you when your account is hacked. They don't really care about customers because if they did they would provide a customer service number.

ID
Pros
  • Convenient
Cons
  • Zero customer service no help against thieves
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

Robinhood - Fraudulent sale and zero customer service

My account was hacked and $6000 worth of stocks was sold. Robinhood locked my account and made it so I cannot access it. I have sent multiple emails to no avail. I learned that my funds are now available for withdrawal from a recent email. It's been an entire week and while I could have stopped the funds from being withdrawn I am afraid it is too late now. Robinhood's customer service is terrible and this is extremely frustrating and distressing.

User's recommendation: don't do it unless you are willing to risk everything and deal with zero customer service when you are hacked.

ID
Pros
  • Trading made simple
  • Simple trading
Cons
  • Zero customer service please call me help me get my money back
Loss