Sunrise Ford - Unautorized credit check

This report is for Sunrise ford in North Hollywood, CA. Our company is pissed of doing business with this dealership. We had a deal over the phone first time, when we got there, the deal was totally changed to other deal which was not even close to the deal we had on the phone. Second time, we got a call from financing manager who apologized for that and promised to give as the deal we had the first time. When we got there, again, the deal was changed to other amount and again not even close to that deal. After all this, they run my credit report without having my authorization. I suggest anyone who is going to do deal with this guys, don't trust them at all, they are all lairs from salesman to managers.

I have had a similar experience in a CA Dealership up north. Car salesmen are a shady group.

I special ordered my vehicle & after waiting for several weeks it finally arrived. They KNEW it was pre-approved through my credit union, yet they tried to run my credit anyway. Even after they were told several times not to. I had the loan & I would bring them the check in the morning.

I didn't even take the car with me that night. I did not take possession until the following day. Exchanged check for vehicle. No problem, right?

Until a few days later I begin to receive letters from loan companies approving or denying. We are trying to get our credit score up in order to purchase a house. Buying a new car was bad timing but necessary. But their unauthorised credit check, amidst promises that they would not, has demolished my credit by a good 20 points down with all the hits.

In case you are not aware of this, dealerships get a kickback on all the loans they place with loan companies. They get a percentage. THAT is why they jump at the chance to help with financing.

It's not good customer service. It's the good old kickback system.

ID