Randall Home Mortgage

Update by user Mar 27, 2017

If I managed to answer the phone when the guy called, he wouldn't stop. He is a scammer using somebody else's phone number to avoid costs.

The Government is to lazy to put a stop to this. It happens all of the time.

But not 12 times in one month. Just going to delete the *** calls.

Update by user Mar 27, 2017

Very interesting phone calls. The first phone number does not work.

The second number being used by the company from LA, ended up being Police Charity in Ohio.

I noticed on scam tracker the Randall Home Mortgage is not BBS credited. They are a certainly a scam .

Update by user Mar 27, 2017

Another call. Total of 12 in one month.

He is not going to give up ever. I am going to call back and complain to the manager.

Update by user Mar 26, 2017

Another call. When will it end? We don't need help!

Original review posted by user Mar 24, 2017
Hello? Hello? Is anybody there? Can you hear me? That is all the *** can say for the message. He does not leave his name or phone number. But thanks to caller ID, it says Randall Home Mortgage, list the times, dates and two different phone numbers for LA. This untrained worker has called 10 times in two weeks. Times are between 8AM and 6PM. If we have not answered or called back by now, you would think he would get the message that we are not interested. We are sick of this worker calling us. We do not need help. So stop with the *** calls.
Randall Home Mortgage Customer Care
Untrained worker
Preferred solution
Stop calling and train your worker.

Resolved: Sears - Horrible Warranty

Update by user Jan 10, 2017

I got a new DVD/VHS combo like I was authorized to do so. But I paid for it with my own money.

My paid warranty is not covering it at all. The authorization code could not be used.

Update by user Jan 04, 2017

It has taken well over a month to learn about my authorization code. Many workers over the phone gave me advice on what to get.

Now I finally learn the fix was in. I can only use the code on a new combo. Despite workers knew the combo is not sold at Sears stores anymore. I also can't use the code online (Amazon, etc) even though they told me I could.

One of the phone workers would need to give a store worker authorization for me to get something else. I spoke to this worker on the phone once, but she never shared any of these details. I can't believe any of the phone workers.

The code worked fine for the Dvd player ordered at K Mart. I am proud to announce that I am joining the Sears Warranty Class Action Lawsuit.

Update by user Jan 02, 2017

Was promised $199.91 and 90 days to use it from 11/22/16. Strange how the code worked fine before Christmas.

Now when I find something I do want to get, I have $153.48 left, the code won't work at Sears or KMart.

The Sears store worker gave me advice: get the remaining amount in a check. Stay on the case and don't stop until the check is in your hand.

Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2016
Sears repair center shipped my machine and it was damaged beyond repair. They could not ship it safely so I could have it back before Thanksgiving as they said. Now I am stuck with a worthless authorization code. But nobody believes what I say. I followed worker's advice and used $46.43 for a so called new Dvd better than the Vhs/Dvd combo. But nobody told me the Dvd had to be compatible with the tv. Now I must find a new tv and hope the dvd will work. It is a pain! I have been dealing with the half truth since 11/19/16. All of the workers at the repair center and warranty department can not give me a straight answer. I can not trust anybody. I am to old for the HD garbage.
Sears Dvd Player Repair
Pros
  • When i worked there in 1998
  • Quality of items and workers in store
  • Store layout
Cons
  • Repair and warranty workers do not believe what i say
  • Repair and warranty help over the phone
  • Sb electronics closing
poor service, warranty, defective
Preferred solution
Find a new tv and hope the dvd will work

Resolved: Sears - New dvd what a waste

I can't trust what any worker says over the phone (repair or warranty)because all it is the half truth. Go buy a new Dvd or Blue ray it is better than the Vhs/Dvd combo. Why didn't anybody tell me the Dvd had to be compatible with the tv? Now I must shop for a new tv that will work. If I can't find that compatible tv, I have wasted $45.43 of my authorization code on a piece of junk. All the repair center had to do was ship my machine safely to Sacramento. But did they? No, damaged beyond repair. Now I am stuck with this HD nonsense that I am to old for. It was bad enough with the websites and no cooperation from the phone workers.
Product
Samsung Electronics Dvd Player
Pros
  • Quality of merchandise
  • Store layout
  • In store workers
Cons
  • Website
  • Repair center
  • Little to no cooperation from phone workers
item not compatible
Preferred solution
Must find a new tv first.

Resolved: Sears - Warranty protection for DVD/VHS

Update by user Jan 12, 2017

It was 47 days ago when I told the repair center to find my combo, repair it and give it back to me. The diagnosis I was given 4 times was not the truth.

I was finally given the correct diagnosis (about the VHS the fifth time. I was also told that the machine was lost. However in reality it was still in Sacramento. I finally got my machine back today.

I was never told that DVDs were still working, just damaged beyond repair. Thanks to the person who found it.

Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2016
My authorization code is worthless to me. Can't drive to Ventura or any other store to use it. Sears SB electronics is closed. No orders by phone. Can't use it in any other department and can't use it online. It is not my fault that my machine was damaged beyond repair. I called the warranty number and two women said they would take care of the situation. I would get a call in 12 to 48 hours. I called back in the 48 hours to find out nothing was done. The first lady didn't want to deal with me, so she passed me on to somebody else. He said I can order online. That is not true, I tried it. Now I am waiting another 12 to 48 hours to see if anything happens. Obviously nobody believes me. I guess I am being punished for a seizure disorder, not driving and owning VHS tapes.
Sears Customer Care
Pros
  • Selection in store
  • Buying in store
Cons
  • Phone numbers
  • Website
  • Repair center
Warranty issue

Sears Home Services - Sears Repair Center Review

Update by user Jan 12, 2017

It was 47 days ago when I told the repair center to find my machine, repair it and give it back to me. I never believed the diagnosis.

Four times I was told a silver piece loose inside, damaged beyond repair, outside piece could not be fixed. Not believable. The fifth time was believable. I was also told the machine was lost, but in reality it was still in Sacramento.

Now I got my machine back.

I was never told that DVDs still play. Thanks to the person for finding my machine.

Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2016
My dvd/vhs machine damaged beyond repair and lost. Hard to believe this would happen after being a loyal customer of 12 years. Warranty does not say destroy and lose. Sent letter to corpoate headquarters and filed a claim. Next step will be an attorney.
Sears Home Services Dvd Player Repair