Square #2002998
So we finally got our $16,000 from them. After they played games of sending me letters 2 times after the first date the money was suppose to be released saying "Due to a recent charge back on your account", when that was not true. I was given my money finally after they held onto it for a long 7 months. If it wasn't for a family member who loaned me the money our business would not have survived. Square it he worst....I will spend my life making sure people know how awful, thieves and liars that they are!!!! I wish everyone the best of luck on getting their money back. This should be so illegal....I hope you take them down....
1 0
1 reply
Lisa G Yvv
#2003028
Hi, Maddalynn--can you please share a little more of how you were able to finally receive your stolen funds? Like, were you successful with an atty. or your state's Attorney General, as someone else recommended? I am just now getting ready to file with them, a BBB complaint, a new Sheriff's Dept. report, a formal report to both my bank and to Wells Fargo, the alleged "criminal" in my case, etc. I will contact every news agency in the country as well to move forward as I am as relentless as a wolverine as well. And if a class action suit has not already been initiated, I WILL be doing so today. Please join me if you can! Lisa Gladwell 850-490-**** (I now know this page hides the last 4 digits and our email addresses, so it is 7731) and my email is LDG1200****@***.com (that is yahoo)

Square #1936470
I had the same thing happen to me! Did you ever receive your money? I am so at a loss. They have over $16,000.00 of our money and won't release it. Can you please contact me at (818)400-****. I need help getting my money back! :(
0 0

Square #1936468
We had the same thing happen. 98% of our business is done with credit cards. Square deactivated our account after we had accepted over $16,000.00 in charges. With no explanation and told that they will release our funds in 90 days. Pure BS and this has to be illegal. How can they hold someones money that long??? I am so pissed and have no idea how to reach someone! If anyone has any ideas that may help please offer them to me!!!
0 1
2 replies
Nakiyah Zre
#1967946
U can call square but not cash app