comment to review:

Thrown out of the AT&T Store when i went in to discuss a problem with my phone

ATT #1435314
TOTALLY believeable story!

DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER

JCPenney #1435313
Lol. What? You are upset because you bought the wrong shirts, used them, then upset they wouldn't return them? Grow up.

Bad service

Steak N Shake #1435312
Yeah, I'm calling BS. No one intelligent enough to type (and you did type, regardless of how painful it was) would sit at a fast food restaurant for TWO HOURS waiting for their food. Jesus. Just say, "I'm begging for free food." While that in itself isn't respectable, it's more respectable than lying.

If you have a $49- rib eye hello mate , If you have a 10.95 Burger ''yea

Outback Steakhouse #1435302
You seem like the absolute worst type of person. Please do not ruin restaurants for normal people that aren't begging for handouts.

Leaving out IN GOD on your Can

Pepsi #1435293
Wow. Please grow up.

Money use off my card

Skylight One #1378402
Hopefully you will learn to be more diligent with you card. As to how it's the company's fault that you can't manage your affairs? I have no ghastly idea! This is why so many honest people get frustrated. Scam artists ruin it for everybody. Please control yourself better and don't blame others for your problem.

Charged my account again 2 days later with no authorization

Acceptance Now #1348385
Few things are as eyeroll-inducing as people whining about "unauthorized charges." No. You gave them your bank information. If they thought a payment was due, they took it. Which you authorized by giving them your bank information and by signing the contract.
0 2
3 replies
You are a dumb troll! You are probably wanking off to your own comments on this site, get a life. The poster has every right to complain.

WESTERN UNION STOLE MY MONEY THEN LIED ABOUT IT

Western Union #1348384
Maybe get a bank?
comment to review:

Completely unreliable, reservation means nothing!

Uhaul #1348381
Sweetheart, if you think it's only Uhaul that does this, you are sadly mistaken. And, really, there's nothing they can do. People keep those trucks longer than they should.

High interest auto loan

Wells Fargo Dealer Services #1348380
Come on. If you are really 68, you should have had enough common sense two years ago to not sign up for a 16% (?!?!?) auto loan. This isn't Wells Fargo fault. It's yours.

NO RETURN CALLS AS PROMISE TWICE FROM DISTRICT MGRS

Skechers #1348379
I tried to read your "complaint," but your inability to form a sentence was a bit too much. This is likely why no one takes your complaints seriously.
comment to review:

Rude staff and inability to deliver

Dominos Pizza #1348377
Yeah, they seem so rude! They won't break their rules to satisfy you! Ugh!

Fuming ,disgusted and disatisfied

LabCorp #1348375
You were late. Why do people think it's OK to be late to appointments but then whine when they have to wait?

Bad Customer Service with Justin

Huntington Bank #1348374
I mean, it was to be frustrating for them to repeat something five times and for you to still ask the same question. We all know the people that do that: They know the answer, but want to keep asking, hope they get a different response.
Kewon Rok
That's their job. If you like to be belittled and treated poorly, by all means be a doormat. But I'm a loyal customer. I demand respect. If u have to repeat yourself, do it. That's why you pick up a paycheck. You must be one of those customer service people with zero training and zero service. I'd fire you on the spot
comment to review:

Owes unfairly treated at the Dollar Tree store in Biloxi Mississippi store number 4830

Dollar Tree Stores #1346971
I always feel sorry for these minimum wage workers knowing that they have to put up with people like you.
1 reply
I have seen you posting comments on many different complaints, and found since you joined 8 months ago, you have posted 795 *** comments to people posting valid reviews. Nearly 100 *** comments each month? You are the very definition of a TROLL. Get a life loser

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - 2 Chicken Dinners Review

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen #1346965
The normal person would simply not visit the store anymore. Anyway, for starters, I don't believe that they don't have AC. That's asinine to even suggest. Maybe it's hot in there, but they have AC. Also, if you have such horrible health conditions, WHY ARE YOU EATING DEEP FRIED FAST FOOD?!?!? You need to pray to your god and ask for common sense.

Bobs Discount Furniture - Sales Representative Review

Bobs Discount Furniture #1346964
"I was going to buy a living room and bedroom set and when we ask about a veteran discount the sales person laughed and you have to be joking"
As a fellow veteran, I can't say I would have reacted any differently than the store clerk did. You are at a discount furniture place. And you want everyone to bow down to you? Just stop. It makes it embarrassing for the rest of us. Unless it's Veteran's Day or another occasion where establishments advertise free or discounted meals, don't go around being a beggar.
comment to review:

Sorry service at little ceasars in wilkesboro n.c.

Little Caesars #1346962
I feel like you are serious, which is alarming.

Lowes Credit Card - Don't Do It

Lowes #1345464
Dear Jesus. Do you really think they are offering zero interest out of the kindest of their hearts? No, they are banking on schmucks to somehow still not pay their bill despite having it spread over many months.
comment to review:

Bate & switch hot n ready pizza not true

Little Caesars #1345462
You seem like the absolute worst kind of person.
0 1
comment to review:

I'm at liberty rd and man o war. Cashier name john

Speedway Gas Station #1344551
Just stop. Please stop. You diminish genuine instances of racism when you claim someone was not sold a "bear" (really hoping you mean "beer") because of an invalid ID. Yeah, a lot of ID rules for alcohol are silly. I have clothes old enough to drink, but I still have to show ID. But, if that's the rule, then the guy should provide proper ID or not try to purchase a bear. You want the poor worker to lose his job because he...did his job? Grow up.
1 reply
What a loser! I looked at your profile and all you do is criticize reviewers.
750+ comments and 0 reviews. Why did you even start an account here?
YOU grow up. Get a life while youre at it.

Ticketcenter.com

TicketCenter Com #1338988
Solution: Learn how life works. Prices for sporting events completely follow the supply and demand line of business. The "face value" of a ticket means nothing. Depending on the opponent, you could end up paying more or less for the game.
comment to review:

Fraud - Advertising specials they dont have!

Tuesday Morning #1338986
Lol. This site is the gift that keeps giving. The funniest part is that I think people like you are serious! Wow!

Raw hamburger being served

Ruby Tuesday #1338799
Well, two things (though very related.) One, I can tell who wears the pants in that relationship. Two, tell your "man" to be a, well, man. I've lived for decades and never seen a grown man throw a fit because there was some pink in his hamburger.
2 2
1 reply
You don't know these people and have no way of knowing "who wears the pants in the family". What a childish, bratty thing to say! Are you a child? Can you read? Nowhere in the complaint does it say anything about someone throwing a fit. Again, you need to GROW UP!
comment to review:

No compassion! No Help! No "Friendly Skies"!

United Airlines #1338798
"Good riddance!" is what I am envisioning United saying right now.
comment to review:

Lack of customer service!

Rural King #1338796
I feel bad for these employees. As much as I would like to think I'm not right, I imagine they put up with a lot of people like you.
1 reply
What did this customer say that was so horrible? They had a bad experience and they are relaying that bad experience. Grow up.

13th oklahoma milwaukee wis family dollar

Family Dollar #1338794
Oh my god. Our school system needs a massive overhaul.

Horriable horrible experience

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen #1338792
LOL!! Always amazes me how desperate people are for free fast food. Equally amazing how many people think a news organization cares that you did not get your free chicken. Grow up.

Hooters South Blvd. Charlotte NC

Hooters #1332259
I wish your grandkids more success in life than you've achieved.

Jumping to conclusions

7 Eleven #1332258
GET OVER YOURSELF!
Dear lord.

BAD!!!!

Progressive Leasing #1332257
You are young, so I think you are being honest and naive. That's how things work, man. No bank or loaning agency - not even the legit ones - are doing anything out of the goodness of their heart. They are trying to make money.

Unprofessional

Aarons #1332255
"Im to the point of contacting the media and contacting a lawyer because of the harrassment. "
To save you some time (and taxpayers dollars on your lawyer,) absolutely no one cares enough about you owing Aarons a little bit of money that they are going to run your "story" or take your "case."
Novalynn Hwa
I talked to a few lawyer friends and showed them the paperwork and let them listen to the calls and they say its harassment and they told me what steps to take to get things resolved but thanks for your comment

*** Customer Service in Hickory NC

Enterprise Rent A Car #1332254
Always feel bad for those employees. Sure, I imagine they deal with more normal people than people like you, but even if people like you happens once a day, that's not worth $30k a year.
comment to review:

Is Fox in the Tank for New Liberal Agenda?

Fox News #1331963
FAKE NEWS!
0 2
2 replies
*** LIBERAL ASSCLOWN ***
comment to review:

Stolen package - require police report

Lord And Taylor #1331962
So, they are suppose to just take your word and send you double the amount of products you paid for with no proof of anything? If you are an honest person that truly just had something bad happen to you, then it does stink. But, that's reality. There's too much crime/too many scams going on. Also, the delivery driver is not your personal delivery driver. Everyone knows those delivery services leave the packages if no one answers (because, God forbid if they didn't, people would then complain because they were expecting to come home to their package.) Stinks, but reality.
0 3

Cancelled a layaway.

Value City Furniture #1331959
These organizations are obviously trying to stop these "refunds" from occurring every day. Sure, maybe you are one of the very few that are legitimately trying to get a refund but somehow refuse a check or return to your debit card, but that makes little sense.

Total scam site

Whoeasy #1331958
A few things:
For starters, of course they are a scam site.
Next, no, they did not "force" you to sign up for anything. Anyone with any amount of intelligence (not trying to unfairly accuse you of anything) knows that a "free" trial requests your welfare card number/bank information is not really "free."
Finally, I LOVE when people bring up lawyers about such things. Yes, I am sure EVERY notable attorney in the world is going to be lining up to take your $15/month case that YOU SIGNED UP FOR. Lol.
1 2
1 reply
Could not have said it better myself, amazing comment.

Pizza Hut - Pizza Review

Pizza Hut #1331956
"I order at 6:58 small pan pizza small salad 6 wings came at 7:25 pizza was cold dere was no Ranch Dressing for wings or Salad"
Yeah, I always hate when companies take a full 27 minutes to process your order, make your food, then deliver it to you. Lol. Are you even serious? Also, will you help me understand why people order things like salads when they are already a) ordering from Pizza Hut, b) ordering fried cheese, and c) are going to drown two different food products in Ranch dressing. Huh?
0 1
1 reply
I think it would be logical to assume the pizza they requested was not made to order, but rather was one they already had sitting around. Having worked at a pizza delivery place eons ago, I can vouch for this happening. Also, why would you question someone ordering ranch dressing? I personally hate ranch but if it's not my order or my money, who the *** am I to question another person's food choices?! GROW UP!

RUDE AND RACIST STARBUCKS LOCATION

Starbucks #1330194
I can believe that fast food employees working at a worse-than-usual fast food location were less than thrilled with yet more people coming into the store simply to use the restroom, but what exactly was racist about that?!?! Racism, without any doubt, still exists. Look at Trump and Kaepernick. But, dear Jesus, the reason some people tune it out is because of of people crying "RACISM!!!" when there was nothing racist involved.

Take them down

Byrider #1330191
Complaining about JD Byrider having outrageous interest charges after agreeing to the interest rates is like me jumping on a cactus and then complaining because it poked me. You signed up for the vehicle. If it weren't for companies like this, you'd have no vehicle. You bought a 10-year-old van that (wild guess) has a lot of miles and isn't in tip top shape, paid $11k, and are surprised it wasn't a good investment?!?!?!? That's unreal.

Great Clips - Haircut Review

Great Clips #1330187
"I wanted a 1 1/2 trim on the front and they gave me a 1. I needed to trim my hair when I got home because the back was longer than the front!!!"
They literally show you what your hair looks like before you leave. If you didn't like it, why didn't you say something?
comment to review:

Purchased and advertised bundle for $400 Amazon card promotion. Now, Frontier says they don't know what I'm taking about.

Frontier Communications #1329311
You didn't really sign up for multiple services that you won't use in order to get a rebate, did you?!? If so, they got you!

Usps Priority Mail Delivery Service Review

USPS #1329310
"HOW IN GOD'S NAME A ITEM GOING TO MARYLAND ENDS UP GOING TO NEW YORK AND HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING MY ITEM NUMBER IS 930018****900489****35 AND THE NEXT TIME IT HAPPENED I'LL REPORT IT TO THE NEWS AND THAT'S FOR REAL"
Oh, I believe you are being for real. But, you have to understand that the news will not care at all, yeah?

Rebate Ripoff

Metabank #1329309
"Commonly gift cards are required to last for AT LEAST 5 years"
Is there anything in the world to back this up? I'm not sure I've ever seen a gift card that lasted AT LEAST 5 years. And, even if it did, who in the world would wait to use it that long?!? Let's use your $100 card as an example. That card is worth a lot more today than it will be in May of 2022. Just common sense and inflation. If there are companies that have their cards valid for that long, they are likely simply hoping that people will be silly enough to hold onto them for that long.
Also, that's literally how rebates have always worked. The extra time and effort is just usually not even worth the minimal return....a return that comes much later.
1 reply
Well, in fact the Federal Government says they can't...according to this statute...so I would suppose this falls into the 'nothing in this world to back it up' category In 2009, Congress passed the Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure (CARD) Act, which set consumer protections for gift cards based on many state laws. The law provides that gift cards cannot expire within five years from the date they were activated and generally limits inactivity fee on gift cards except in certain circumstances, such as if there has been no transaction for at least 12 months. The federal law creates a floor for regulation and leaves room for state regulation on redeeming gift cards for cash and unclaimed property provisions.
Federal Statutes
The Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure (CARD) Act of 2009, Public Law 111-24
Eco-Gift Card Act, Public Law 111-209
Delays certain disclosure requirements in the Credit CARD Act of 2009 until January 31, 2011, as specified.

Item never received

VitalChek #1329305
It's too late now, but hopefully you realize for future circumstances that sites like Vitalchek are just trying to milk you out of more money. There's really zero reason to not just go through the proper channels, and as you are seeing, the proper channels will likely get you the document just as fast, if not faster.
comment to review:

Tired of billing practices and name confusin

DIRECTV #1329303
Is English your second language? I'm just going to say I hope so. At any rate, what do people fail to grasp about the tired, "My spouse said I could do it!" routine?!? Literally half of all marriages end in divorce, and lord knows how many of the other marriages see the partners splitting up for some length of time. OF COURSE these companies are going to try to prevent as much questionable activity as possible. I guarantee you'd be the first person on here complaining if your husband signed you up for something.

Slip and Fall

Dunkin Donuts #1328720
In simpler terms: You are desperately trying to get money in a get-rich-quick scheme. That was my entire thought the entire post, and then you proved it by talking about your (government-paid, waste of taxpayer-dollars) attorney. Grow up and get a job if you want money.
1 1
1 reply
Not at all. I simply shared my experience. For your information. My slip and fall was not a scheme at all. It happened and I have witnesses. It's unfortunate that people like you are so closed minded and negative that you think everyone is participating in a get rich quick scheme. If I was, then I would have already spoken to an attorney and pursued it further. Neither has happened.
Maybe one day you will slip and fall and someone will accuse you of a get rich scheme. You'll see how you feel then, especially when you have to lose time from work for physical therapy. I'm sure at that point you will argue that time is money. KARMA
comment to review:

Never buy a go bank card

GoBank #1328004
"Gobank - Never buy a go bank card"
Oh, no problem. Prepaid garbage cards are, well, garbage. Unless you are trying to cheat the system, why not just get a bank? Never understood why people ignore that very simple point.

Chase Bank Illegal Transaction

Chase Bank #1328003
Sounds like your bank has dealt with you and this attempt to get out of bills before.
2 replies
Kaisa Kqv
I started to get angry about your inference that I have tried to get out of paying bills by cancelling my cards in the past.
Then, I thought that you probably don't understand what Fiduciary Trust means. By giving banks access to our monies, they have a legal duty to take care of it by putting our needs before their own.
As I told the Chase CSR, my issue with AVIS is not her concern. Chase bank ran a charge on a cancelled card. It is illegal.
Think for a moment about how you would feel if your cards were stolen or lost. Then AFTER reporting them as lost and getting them cancelled by the bank, (I did not request the card to be cancelled, I was still looking for it in my car. Someone else found it and turned it in to the bank staff, who then reported it as lost.), the same bank processed transactions.
I am dealing with the AVIS issue with the Better Business Bureau. However, I am paying Chase Bank a monthly fee for services. They have a FIDUCIARY TRUST relationship with me. They are my agent assignee to handle distribution of my monies. They have failed.
comment to review:

No longer allowed to get cash back for wait staff

Lubys Cafeteria #1327498
LOL. Best wishes for the staff at that restaurant.