Some workers in Smithfield NC have a problem serving black customers

Starbucks #1615307
I am racist for calling out racism and discrimination. I think that it is obvious who is in denial. When was the last time I refused to serve a white person in a restaurant? When was the last time I refused to hire a white person and chose a black person with less education and/or qualifications? When was the last time I followed an upper-middle class white woman wearing a coat around the grocery store or home improvement store? When was the last time I called the police on a white neighbor for walking on a trail behind her house? The latter occurred very recently in Cary, North Carolina. A police officer came out and waited for me to approach the main trail head at the parking lot which was also the turn around point to repeat my walk. I had to walk past the police car in order to turn around. I waved. The officer got out of his car, walked towards me with one hand on his holster and called out, ma'am in order to get my attention. He immediately began apologizing. Wearing a surprised look on my face, I said how's it going and did not immediately understand why the officer was talking to me. The officer said that someone called about a suspicious person on the trails, wearing all b...
1 0
1 reply
They cowardly call the police from the Anonymity of their cell-phones. The same way that many rude commenters anonymously leave their snarkly comments. They are way to cowardly to ever say those things with their real name attached to the comments. I've had people anonymously call the fire department on me while I was making a steak and potato dinner for me and my homeless friend underneath the bridge we lived under. The firemen showed up wearing their Full Regalia like they were showing up to put out a housefire. They had already started spraying down the fire with their fire extinguishers when the fire chief told them to stop after I explained to him that we were just about to have dinner. We had steaks and potatoes wrapped up in foil cooking over the fire and we didn't appreciate having that anonymous person calling the fire department on us like that.

Some workers in Smithfield NC have a problem serving black customers

Starbucks #1615292
Being black in racist America and subjected to racism and discrimination on a basis that the average white person would and could never believe is my experience. I would like to know how your experience with racism and discrimination differs from mine and that of other black people. Since in your mind, you believe that racism does not exist and is somehow a trend, please explain when it ended in America. The way you and others feel about black people calling out racism and discrimination is the same way in which black people feel when you deny and lie about racism being real versus perceived. We get that white people have privilege based solely on skin color to get by and over on. But, lying about the existence of racism is stupid and sick.
2 replies
I stayed at the Salvation Army in Hickory, North Carolina once and the man who ran the place took me aside and told me that I acted like I had big chip on my shoulder, and that just one week before that a young man who looked just like me had gotten beaten to a bloody pulp by a bunch of black guys right outside of the shelter.. He told me that I better watch myself because with the big chip that I was carrying on my shoulder that I was making myself a target. Every time I read one of you racist white guys on here talking about these black people having chips on their shoulders i am reminded of that dhole at the Salvation Army. You Racist Old White men who grew up when blacks were still openly called the N word and freely discriminated against. Y'all are the real ones with the chip on your shoulder.The true definition and meaning of the word White Trash. i hope that all of your daughters get married to some fine gentlemen of color and that all of your sons get married to some wonderful african american ladies. Disgusting Racists you should be ashamed of yourselves for all of your mean comments to these nice black people.
comment to review:

I've never asked for health care information and they won't stop calling

These calls violate the TCPA. Get a lawyer ASAP.

Annoying Calls & Perverted Workers at their Call Center

Contact an attorney. These call violate the TCPA.

Multiple daily phone calls

I would suggest contacting an attorney, particularly if the calls are to your cell phone. This is a violation of the TPCA.