South Shore Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Customer Care Review from New York City, New York

Very disappointed with Rockaway Jeep and Dodge. I had a bad altercation with the sales person (Nelson) to the point he almost ASSAULTED me, and used such an extreme profound language. Told me to go *** my mother and to suck his d#*k, Really??!! Real ghetto and low class of a person he is that shows you the credibility of the dealership on the people they hire. It was all caught on my cell phone. The man seems to be mentally unstable. I made a report with his manager ( Mr. Armstrong) and FCA jeep corporate. Will also post the video of his behavior on youtube and all social media sites. This guy needs to be FIRED!!! To my understanding this wasn't the first time, Nelson has done this before. WHY IS HE STILL WORKING THERE???? I like the way Nelson pays people to write FAKE reviews about himself and the manager. He is supposed to be under suspension how is he selling cars?
ID