Shawnee Mission Kia - Customer Care Review from Wichita, Kansas

The buying process was quick and painless. The after care is HORRIBLE!! My car was deemed a total loss. I contacted the finance department to get documents needed for gap claim. Was told to come to the dealership and they would give me the documents. I get to the dealership and get told gap has to send me paperwork before cancelling the service contract. So I wasted an hour and a half of vacation time for nothing. I told Ed in finance what I needed. He argued with me and told me I didn't need all that. He called gap while I was there for them to "walk me through things". Not once did he ask about needed documents. Three days later Gap is still requesting the documents I asked for. Called the dealership and spoke with Ed. He faxed documents, but gap says "they are too blury". Called and spoke with someone in finance dept 10-28-16 to request the documents be sent to me so that I can submit them. I am told "we have current customers and this isn't important". Now I will have wasted more time to go to the dealership to get the documents I need. Not only have they lost another sale but I will continue to spread the word on how horrible their after care is to customers. It is unprofessional to be told you're not important and it's just bad business. I suggest you go to a different Kia dealer if you are looking for a Kia.
ID