Buzztilt now continues to scam people under spacedigitalx!

Warning to all crowdfunders: buzztilt is now working under a new name: spacedigitalx.com. They closed some pages under their buzztilt.com website, but for us who became victims, we know better. Still the same template and the Google shows all their fake reviews under both campaign names though. Easy to find out. Just check the reviews from Buzztilt, and the fake claims on their new website. They started again to ripoff people on kickstarter and indiegogo, this time using a new name (space digital x). Avoid them at all costs. The only guarantee you have is that you lost your money, will not get a single backer and will have a hard time getting your money back.

More fake reviews and slander from Chris Olenik over at Agency 2.0 (a competition crowdfunding agency) who has gone to great lengths to attempt to slander our company including registering fake domains, fake websites, social media accounts and anonymous posts to try and take us down.

Keep trying Mr. Olenik.

I had the same experience with digital space x. To bad I just found out now. Their new website is from August 2016 by the way !

Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Cons
  • Did not deliver
  • Bad service
Loss
Preferred solution
This company is stealing money from people. I cannot believe nobody is taking action? I just made a BBB.org claim. Already have over 12 people with the same experience. All lost money, only 3 including myself made a claim at the bank, and we got our money

Spacedigitalx marketing for kickstarter

I bought The Pro from spacedigitalx.com a few weeks ago. They did answer all my questions, and their website looked legit. However, after receiving 3 horrible press releases and finding out that they used cheap services to send my campaign fake bot traffic + a spam pr approach, asked for a refund. Suddenly no word from space digital x anymore. Not after 1 email. Not after the second, only after the third message. They told me that they delivered and would use their marketing power to ruin any future campaign I might want to launch. Which marketing power? Spamming? I did some google checks when asking for a refund at my bank. Make sure to do the same: 1. All their reviews and publication claims are fake. All of them. I personally searched for the campaigns and contacted the campaign owners. 2. Their website started in AUGUST 2016! 3. They only have fake likes on their social media pages. And their pages had a life before: they or bought existing pages or changed the name into spacedigitalx recently. You can easily check and see for yourself. Likes where bought. Avoid at all cost. And when you get scammed: search for the same proof as I did as they are illegally selling fake services with only false claims and lies on their website. Looks that they are not even US based (bank info), so not much you can do about it. Except claiming a refund.

To Mister Hans Kurt. Might be true.

But then again, everything said is true as well. Spacedigitalxmarketing.com, now operating under Spacedigitalmarketing, before Buzztilt (yes, hard to keep track with these guys) is a scam.

All facts add up, and are openly available on the internet for people to search.

Might be smart if you change your location settings next time. Just just added some more proof about your scam: fake address in the US, but a German based 'company' pretending to be US based.

ATTENTION: Anyone reading this should know that the above is a competitor attack from Chris Olenik over at Agency 2.0

Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Service
Spacedigitalx The Pro Internet Marketing Service
Cons
  • Spacedigitalx is a scam
  • False claims
  • Fake reviews
Loss
Preferred solution
Already claimed a refund at my bank. Want these scammers to be stopped.

Spacedigitalx.com kickstarter marketing scam

Spacedigitalx.com kickstarter marketing scam
I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and would deliver a new press release within 1 day. Second release, two days later still full of mistakes. They again refused my refund request. I contacted three of the campaigns they worked with, non of them ever heard of Spacedigitalx! I checked their domain name, and found out that they only started their website on 14-aug-2016. I checked the pictures on their website, and Google search directed me to another Pr agency: https://buzztilt.com/about/ . They use exactly the same website and found the same reviews (which already proven to be fake) on their website. They are the same "company"! Buzztilt has only bad reviews, and I now found out that they started scamming people again under another name (spacedigitalx.com) with fake reviews, and terrible services.

Hans Kurt. Marvelous...

Your location shows that you are based in Germany and not USA... Holidays? :-)

Besides that, are you telling that the official whois.com information available on Google is wrong? And how about the link (same website and same payment info) which is exactly the same as the Buzztilt scam?

Hans, non of the claims on your website make any sense.

You mention campaigns your worked with while your 'company' was not even in the market. You mention connections with journalists while you are only a few months old. And then there is the fact that you claim to be US based, while all points to Germany...

Any comments?

Real facts for a change?

You can start by posting your company registration info to start with, and while at it, please explain while you relaunched a new website pretending to be a company with a long history. Thats a plain simple ripoff.

***WARNING: Anyone reading the above and other fake websites created to ruin the name of competitors should know this was created by a direct competitor = Chris Olenik over at Agency 2.0 who also just happens to be located in you guessed it, Los Angeles, CA.

Mr.

Olenik has gone to great lengths to slander many crowdfunding competitors in the industry because he is in a service based (easily replicable) business and easily threatened.

While other companies are busy serving their clients, Mr. Olenik is spending his time creating fake websites, and slanderous fake reviews on numerous sites.

Los Angeles, California
Service
Spacedigitalx The Pro Internet Marketing Service
Cons
  • Spacedigitalx is a scam
Full refund