PeoplePerHour - Bad website, Bad Service, Bad CEO

I remeber first joining People Per Hour, thinking that I had found a reputable website. After all, lets face it.. the website looks slick. The freelancers have good reviews.. So you think your safe, right ? WRONG! This website is full of online scamer & scammers. Furthermore, they seem to have a know it all customer service team.. who should realise, they are good at been customer service agents.. Not professional marketers. However, one or 2 off the staff at people per hour do indeed freelancer. They have a know it all attitude, yet stuck in a 9 - 5 ground hog day. I have worked for myself and created a 5 figure company.. I don't need to relie on People Per Hour for a customer service wage. So remember your place. Don't think because your a customer service agent at People Per Hour, you can do what you want.. and think you know better than me. The owner Xenios, is a laughing stock behind his staffs back.. I heard someone say he had "little mad syndrome" haha.. You know the kind.. the little man, who now thinks he is the big boy.. Well, I've reported you to the FBI, Fraud Squad and various other agencies. Remember, the bigger you are, the harder you fall.
ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Full refund

PeoplePerHour - Www.xeniosblog.com - People Per Hour - Xenios Thrasyvoulou

Xenios Thrasyvoulou the co-founder of People Per Hour and www.xeniosblog.com is nothing but a scammer. Him, his site,and staff should be investigated for fraud. They have de-frauded individuals out off THOUSANDS off dollars. I was a freelancer on PPH. Now an Ex-freelancer. I will now be setting up an organisation and dedicated sites at various sites, to highlight the problems and the issues this scammer runs.. if you can deal with his ego, and give him praise. Your good.. anyone else that dares to highlight his scam. He will try and brush you off too one side. This man likes to think he is a lot more powerful, than he actually is.

Yes! I encourage more people with bad experiences with PPH to file a complaint against the company with the Better Business Bureau in the UK and the US.

I did. Let's put them out of business.

Totally corrupt. https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started

ID