Golden Corral - Horrible food

Golden Corral - Horrible food
My family arrived after church today to the Golden Corral #0857 in Cleveland Tn. I understand they are understaffed but that was not the issue. Upon arrival we did not have to wait in line at the cashier nor did we have to wait to be seated. The line to get the food bar was a little long but moved along fairly quickly considering the setup. The issue we encountered is that for the price of the meal for 5 people verses the quality of the food was disgusting. The steaks were burnt, there was enough salt on the steak to season the whole food bar. The minute steak was burned and dried and it looked like the food had been sitting for days. Even the okra was over cooked. Ordinarily my 3 children can put away Golden Corral food but not today. This was the first time we have visited this establishment since reopening due to the pandemic and more than likely will be our last. I will not be surprised if they don't have to close again from people getting food poison.

User's recommendation: Don't go!

#2024014

It could not have been that disgusting if you ate it. You are obviously lying to get a free meal.

Did they not teach you this is wrong at church? If the food were really that bad you should have asked for a refund right away.

Not eaten most of the food, lied and then asked for a refund. It is a good thing this is your last visit, you cannot afford to eat there and will probably lie about something to get a refund whenever you go there.

#2024343
@Anonymous

Sadly this type of thing happens all the time here. It makes the stie look bad.

#2037541
@Cheyenna Syl

I agree that troll "Kevin" makes this site look very bad indeed. Are you his/hers/its 589th account here?

#2037536
@Anonymous

set down and eat like a hog then you want your money back

View more comments (3)
ID
#2208175 Review #2208175 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cleveland, Tennessee
Pros
  • Over cooked and sitting to long
  • Food selection
Cons
  • Food made me sick
Loss