UMGBUYERSEDGE - UMG CHARGES

What is up with all this UMG charge son my account. I hate it when i have to go online and find UMG charges that i have not authorized. They have charged me $11.99 twice, and its getting on my neverse. i tried calling the number that is on my statement for the charges inorder to find out what the charges are for, nobody picked up but it went to the voicemail, which tells you about their job application. so I made a phone call to my bank and filled fraud charges against UMG and cancel my card. i hope they are gonna get caught.

Call 847-240-**** for the non-customer service offices. Marketing people mainly. This company is full of jerks.

I was able to really *** these people off. Since my mother has been in the hospital I have had to handle her bills.

I came across this on her discover card. After reading all the complaints I figured she had been caught in another scam.

Here is what I did, I called these clowns and told them that they were going to reverse the charges to her account and they had 72 hours to get it back in writing to me. Or else I was going to file a complaint with the FTC and the FBI fraud division.

Guess what 96 hours later; and I have the letter in my hand stating how much they are going to refund to my mothers account. Exactly what I said THEY ARE going to refund. I also told them that the conversation was being recorded. Now I only found two previous charges so I really don't know how long my mother had been charged.

However they took over the 72 hours to send me confirmation so I will still file a complaint with the FTC and FBI. Because of their response it is obvious they do not want to be investigated. Give it a try and see what happens.

If they have no proof of you signing up for this program and they have just charged it both them and the third party, in my case discover card can be investigated for it. Especially if the credit card company is giving out numbers just to increase the amount of revenue that they are getting from interest rates.

I have also been charged by UMG, My Advisor,and Buyers Edge. I never read my transactions, I just pay the bill.

I have not been using the credit card in a while though, and then found it strange that I still had transactions each period. After looking back through all my statements, I noticed that I had been charged nearly $400 by this company....this is ridiculous...I too hope they get caught...karma's a ***...

View more comments (2)