Turnkey Vacation Rentals - Refund denied and cabin not reserved

i text turnkey vacation since there is no one that knows how to answer phone. i made reservation when Texas said virus was getting under control. When it changed i tried to cancel since my wife and i are over seventy five and she has diabetes. Who ever on the other end of the text (they will not give their names) said they would cancel and see about a refund since it was about 4 weeks in advance. they canceled the reservation and about 30 minutes later said no refund. i asked them to renew the reservation, and they refused., so i am out about $1200.00 and the rental.

User's recommendation: Read the fine print on the refund and do not believe the people on the other end of the text. I believe it is a bunch of minimum wage teenagers who have a script to follow.

ID
#2064534 Review #2064534 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Unethical during pandemic
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Frys Electronics - Deceptive warranty

I bought a 65 " sharp tv june of 2014 with a 2 yr. warranty.i thought the warranty started after the manufactures warranty but it ended up starting the same day, so I was screwed out of a year warranty. This lousy brand tv went out 2 yrs. 3 months after I bought it and fry's said that there was nothing they could do. I will never buy anything from this store in Webster, Texas or any other fry's and never buy any product made by SHARP. It must be an inferior product, so I am out over $1000.00 for 2yrs. 3 months use.

I left the tv at fry's to get an estimate on fixing it. I waited a week and called on the status and was told that they do not work on tvs that are not under warranty so I left it there and never heard from them. I or anyone else in my family will never go there again.

ID
Deer Park, Texas
Product
Frys Electronics Tv Warranty
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Fighting salesmen
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
repair tv for free, which would have been the case if the warranty was in effect the way i thoughtit was when i bought it.