Justiceibuy Сom - They took my money and never sent me my product

The discount store at Justiceibuy.com is a scam they take your money and never send you your product I bought something from them a Dyson hair dryer in November last year I'm still waiting for the hair wrap dryer I can't get a hold of anybody nobody to call nobody to email nobody do anything so watch out for him through scam they will take your money they were unauthorized withdrawals on top of it and did not send you anything you get ripped off completely

User's recommendation: Don't waste your money.

Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Gumroad - My account

Gumroad - My account
Update by user Oct 27, 2020

Well gum-road did give my money back. But only after giving me more run around.

But the worst part was they still deny everything and have harassed me ( what seemed like ) daily wanting me to take down the review that got my money back eventually. The company doesn't own their own *** and will harass you to take bad reviews of the site. Well my review can stay so people can see what they are possibly getting themselves or whatever into.

I won't deal with this company (even though I never used them in the first place) to buy or sell anything. Maybe some class on how to deal with people is needed I don't know.

Original review posted by user Sep 30, 2020
I never authorized you guys to take any money out of my account ending in 8273 expiration date of 12 of 2021 my phone number is 916-274-**** I want to know how you pulled money off my account without my authorization cuz I never gave anybody authorization to pull money off my account my email address is cfirst 916@***.com my account is not been verified or my email until just now my profile is not even finished and get gumroad took money out of my account

User's recommendation: Don't use them they are thieves.

#1993331

FDIC@***.com TEXT ME DEPOSIT TO MY ACCOUNT AND I NEED TO OPEN DIRECT DEPOSIT TO MY ACCOUNT WINNING I HAVE CONTROL CARD DEBIT CARD FROM FDIC SENT ME AT 240 MAIN STREET SWAN QUARTER NC 27885 LOTTERY ACCOUNT TATEGLADYS1@***.COM ZIP CODE 90354 METABANK IS MY BANK THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU ALL

#1942193

Thanks for updating! On our end: we explained to Christina several times that we did not call her - she left her phone number on PissedConsumers in her last review, and unfortunately someone saw it and prank called her pretending to be Gumroad.

We reported her review for sharing private information but PissedConsumers left her phone number visible for about a week.

Long story short - Christina's credit card was stolen and used in several "test purchases" on our site, which is what happens when scammers are seeing whether or not they can use a stolen card online. If you simply email support@gumroad.com we can have these charges refunded in a matter of minutes.

#1930704

Sorry for any confusion! Gumroad handles payments from a wide variety of online sellers, and due to the nature of our current relationship with banking partners, our name shows up on credit card statements rather than a more descriptive charge.

We can take a look and give you more information about the charge (and instantly refund it if it turns out to be incorrect). First — you may be able to look up the product you were charged for yourself. If you check the statement description, you'll see it looks something like (next to the amount): GUM.CO/_____ — this is a URL you can visit, which will have information about what you bought. If that doesn't work, you may be able to locate the charge yourself using your email and last 4 digits of your card: https://gumroad.com/charge If you can't find the charge there, we need a bit more information to find the exact charge.

If the charge was on your credit card, can you please provide: - The last 4 digits of the card - The expiration date - The card type (e.g. MasterCard/Visa/American Express) - The charge amount If the charge was on your PayPal account, the URL of the product is on your PayPal receipt. If you want us to look it up, please provide us with: - The email address connected to your PayPal account or the invoice ID If you go to PayPal's statement regarding this charge and see an *Invoice ID* with something that looks like this: ZvUKFOVCH9fwLiHzE3AHpg== A string of letters and numbers followed by two "="s Then you'll need to copy and paste that Invoice ID (including the ='s) in your reply to this email.

This will help us locate the charge and get an answer (or refund) to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

View more comments (2)
ID
#2199003 Review #2199003 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Gumroad Customer Care
Cons
  • Charged my card
Loss
Full refund

Verified Reviewer
I visited your website I never finished filling out any application yet this evening gumroad goes in pulled money out of my account without my authorization then I can't get ahold of anybody it's hard to find the customer support for complaint part of the website it's...
#1930706

ID
#2198989 Review #2198989 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Gumroad Customer Care
Pros
  • User friendly
Cons
  • Potentially fraudulent business
  • I do not appreciate them resorting to insults and name calling
  • Not answering customer service requests
Loss