AngelList - Angel List, scam ?

I discovered the website Angel List (https://angel.co/) recently. I tried the service to look for jobs in start-ups as AngelList is dedicated to the world of start-ups, promoting them, posting jobs for them, trying to find investors. I was first surprised by the amount of good job offers and the amount of start-ups "hiring". I quickly came back to earth. False advertisement and fake job posting are not only the specialities of big job boards or large corporations, nor is fraudulent advertising. I don't know if the start ups posting their ads on Angel List are the one at fault or if they work together with Angel List to create some website traffic, attract attention, gain users and clients, but 80% of the job posted are fake or outdated. I have also identified some fake companies and fake profiles there, taking advantage of this website to do some "*** artist" jobs. Angel List is competing with other so called "social' network like Linkedin and need to gain audience and users, so it wouldn't be surprising that they are working together with some start ups to create the impression of job abundance and success by posting many fake jobs. To top it all, it's a very tiny community, so anything you say to one member is repeated, deformed and over amplified.
ID