Best Buy #735593
If you have to ask me How many hours did my "freind's teenager" have the computer, Then it is Obvious that you didn't read my post or your head is too far up your *** to see the post!!!!

Best Buy #735590
That PC worked for 3 years after best buy tried to rip me off!!!
Yes, You are wright!! I'm dumb because I listened to a bunch of m0r0n's like you at best buy!!!

Best Buy #735587
That PC worked for 3 years after best buy tried to rip me off!!!
That shows me how much of an *** you are payuploser!!!
4 3

Best Buy #332117
Hello, I am Robert. I posted the original comment on here. I looked back and read all the comments that were left to me. This is an up-date. I am writing this on the same laptop that Geek Squad said needed a new hard drive in it to work and were going to charge me about $300 to fix. As you can see it is now 2 years seance I posted my original complaint and the laptop is still working fine. I HAVE NOT & WILL NOT go to best buy ever again. I hope someone else learns from this, I know I have!
1 reply
Tard. How many hours did your "freind's teenager" have the computer? Had to be at least 2 hours, but probably more so he could play with it to get everything set up correctly it can take all night. I've done this a thousand times on many types of computers and notebooks. So lets multiply 5 hours X $125 per hour (cheap house-call hourly rate) and that's what your little fix actually cost society. You need to pay people what they are worth. Obviously this was something you couldn't handle on your own because you are not smart enough. Yet you want someone else to do it for free. You are the reason our economy is so bad. People like you want everything for free.

Best Buy #180155
THIS IS MY 2nd UPDATE!!!!!
I am writing this update with the same laptop PC that best buy said needed a new hard drive and was going to charge me about $300.00 to fix. It is now 4 day's short of a year 8/24/10 and my laptop PC is still working fine. I hope Best Buy goes out of business!!!!!

Best Buy #114523
UPDATE!!!
After I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau & Consumer Affairs, The manager of The Geek Squad called me, Apologized to me and Refunded the $69.99 for the FALSE diagnostics.
It is now 7 months later and my laptop that Best Buy said needed a new hard drive to work correctly is still working fine. I am updating my complaint on this web site from that same laptop. It is very sad that it took the Better Business Bureau & Consumer Affairs to get involved to get a Refund from Best Buy.