I Just Called To Get Off Their List

AARP #1635421
AARP sells their membership lists. United Health Care contacts me at least once/week. I AM NOT OLD ENOUGH FOR MEDICARE. They won't stop despite frequent requests. I called for SEVEN MONTHS. Each time I asked to be removed from their lists. I learned today that the request was not filed till TWO WEEKS ago and it will still take months to take effect. I am filing an official complaint with the FTC. Maybe that is the only way to get off their list. AARP sells their membership lists and then the *** begins. I canceled my membership over the junk mail, calls, etc.

AARP Spam Mails horribly

AARP #1635420

AARP Mail Schemes

AARP #1635418
comment to review:

Weekly loading my place and PO Box with solicitations.

AARP #1635416

Stop the calls and mail

AARP #1635415
1 0
1 reply
I heard usps form 1500 is another way. I am going to file that. This mail is VERY annoying.
comment to review:

I wouldn't join again if it was FREE.

AARP #1635414
comment to review:

They sell or give out your cell number if you use AARP's discount for consumer cellular

AARP #1635413
AARP sells their membership lists. I started to receive a ton of spam and junk mail. United Health Care contacts me at least once/week. I AM NOT OLD ENOUGH FOR MEDICARE. They won't stop despite frequent requests. I called for SEVEN MONTHS. Each time I asked to be removed from their lists. I learned today that the request was not filed till TWO WEEKS ago and it will still take months to take effect. I am filing an official complaint with the FTC. Maybe that is the only way to get off their list. AARP sells their membership lists and then the *** begins. I canceled my membership over the junk mail, calls, etc.
comment to review:

No relief from constant sales offers!

AARP #1635412

Money over people

AARP #1635411

AARP SUCKS

AARP #1635410
Same here. United Health Care keeps sending me mail for Medicare. I AM NOT OLD ENOUGH. They won't stop despite frequent requests. I called for SEVEN MONTHS. Each time I asked to be removed from their lists. I learned today that the request was not filed till TWO WEEKS ago and it will still take months to take effect. I am filing an official complaint with the FTC. Maybe that is the only way to get off their list.

Junk mail

AARP #1635407
Same here. They won't stop despite frequent requests. I called for SEVEN MONTHS. Each time I asked to be removed from their lists. I learned today that the request was not filed till TWO WEEKS ago and it will still take months to take effect. I am filing an official complaint with the FTC. Maybe that is the only way to get off their list.