Verified Reviewer
Silver Singles - The amount of profiles with little information and THE AMOUNT OF PROFILES WITH NO PICTURES!!!!
Today, like most days I have again got matches() with no pictures. Today I have 10!! I find this extremely annoying, frustrating, wasting my time and most of all how you as a company can say they are matches when one of the first thing that myself and numerous others...
#2051769

This site is a complete rip off.I signed up for one month for $ 99.95 and they charged me a 6 month contract @***.95 X 6 = $ 299.70 which was taken out of my CC . I am not able to have these charges reversed. Stay away from this site !!

View more comments