Update by user Sep 24, 2016

By the way, to OC nannies, while I don't blame you completely, I do please some blame on you for telling me this woman was eligible for rehire. There is a reason she has a seven year gap on her resume. I beg of you, if she ever comes crawling back to you for a job, do...

This is going to stop now!!! I am completely in shock by ever being in your home, and reading such horrific lies.

There is no 7 gap in my resume. I took Maris to patk every day on my morning run every neighbor can verify. I never touched your dogs I cleaned up *** every morning on floor from them and nothing else. I have photos on my phone of beer cans in bushes by you.

I have photos of me stocking your bathroom sink with coors light. You are a complete and utter alcoholic. You are completely crazy absolute liar and will stop at nothing in trying to destroy me. I gave you a 2 week notice to get away from you.

You denied it and I said fine Im packing. You then got smart and paid me. No one demanded anything from you!!! I left my tv clothes hamper photos on wall and much more to get away from you.

This has gone further into the trenches of pshyco with you. My ex Husband is not surprised though. When he installed the lock on my bedroom door he said you should just get out. You always do good by children but she is a mad mad woman.

You are so dilussional. You even told me your Husband broke your spleen in an angry fight while you were drunk.

Who ran from who?!! I made a huge mistake walking into your home.

View more comments