Joseph Janvier Jewelers - Good experience at Jopeph Janvier Jewlers

Bargain Jeweler Store - low overhead equals lower pricing - if you looking for a boutique then go to the mall or Philly and pay more. I am a long term customer - I trust the owner - he is a fair and honest guy - he is not a friend of mine but I have bought from him for years - he used to own the Janvier store at the mall then went out on his own - regarding the bad feedback on employees - its tough to find good help but the people I have dealt with in the past have been nothing but helpful - if you looking for good prices do you research and then go to this store you will see that they are fair and will give you the best deal in DE - I trust them and give them all my jewelry business - regarding the "stolen gold" - they do buy gold - I have sold gold to them in the past - but as with all pawn and jewelry shops they keep records and pictures of the items they buy in the event they are tagged as stolen in the future. I find it troubling that people will trash a business based on hearsay - Jos Jenvier Jewelers is a good place to do business.
ID
Elsmere, Delaware
Pros
  • Price
Reason of review