Braums - Rude and unprofessional managemen. Poor food quality
I bought a salad for days ago and today is I'm not sure what the date is Saturday and I did not return the salad even though I had called him on it and told him about it,I did not return it until four days later I even kept the salad in the refrigerator and returned it to him it was a little wilted from the drive over but I explain to him it's a little wilted but the brown was there he then accused me of bringing it from another Brahms to his location and I'll top of that he called me a liar or should I say he accused me of line and then when I confronted him on it, he said he's only following corporate policy. So it's your policy to call your customers liars? I am not buying food from a fine dining establishment this is a quickie drive-through food place who sells food within their location prepared food and store type food. With cutting a salad if its showing signs of brownies near the heart of the lettuce you do not cut that low if you were saving salad longer than the shelf life they are going to start turning brown due to air getting in through the container there is no reason that two separate salads now have had the same problem. I do not blame the employees, it is management position to correct lead and teach employees the proper food management. But being rude to a customer and then turning around to a bunch of little girls talking about you trying to get their approval it's unacceptable. Those girls are children of course they are going to agree with him he is their boss. So even if I little girl thought he was wrong she probably doesn't have the courage to say so. And even if she did it is not her opinion that matters it. It is the customer that matters and if you're serving the customer aged food then you were also selling aged food in your grocery section. His handling of the situation is what has made me mad never did he apologize never did he's like we don't want to lose your business now he was like OK go get out of here we don't need you. Maybe you don't maybe you will. But once I get on social media I will make sure everyone knows The type of food they are serving and the manager who approves it. I have never said this before in my life but maybe you should reconsider who represents you!!!

User's recommendation: Don’t eat here.

ID
Allen, Texas
Product
Braums Salad
Pros
  • Grocery store was is the best part
  • Used to like the food
Cons
  • Poor food quality and storage of food
  • Poor management
  • That they treat us like cattle
Loss