Wrong Order

DOORDASH #1186140
First of all.....unless the restaurant has chosen to have the dasher place the order...they will not see your special instructions. Only the restaurant sees that info. Second....the dasher doesn't just buy whatever they want....really??? Lol most likely, the dasher might have grabbed someone else's order? OR because the sandwich isn't on their menu for DD they had to sub it out for the most comparable item. Which would result in you getting something completely different. If it's not on the DD menu, they don't offer it for take out. In store only item.

Don't waste your money

DOORDASH #1186137
Ok....let me be clear. YES! Why, it does take you calling us to know that there is no dasher on the order!!!! How else do u expect us to know about it? We don't have a fancy alert system telling us which orders don't have a dasher yet. More times than not, the restaurant is calling us to ask where the dasher is.
1 0
1 reply
Actually, who the *** are you?? If you really worked for Door Dash you would know that they do have a "fancy alert system" that tells you which orders have a dasher - IT'S CALLED THE DASHER & the CUSTOMER APP!! What a {{Redacted}} retard!!! If dd paid you to respond on here -- WHAT A WASTE OF THEIR MONEY!!!!!
comment to review:

Their refund and credit guidelines are borderline theft

DOORDASH #1186135
1. WRONG- late order 60+ minutes...we don't just give the delivery fee, the amount you receive is based on your order subtotal.
2. 1/2 WRONG - missing items, if you are missing the entire cheeseburger fries and drink? We offer first a redelivery if you say no...ok that's fine we credit or refund to cc the cost of item + tax + delivery fee. If JUST the fries are missing? Credit or refund to cc delivery fee only. We can't redeliver missing sauces, or a part of the item.
3. WRONGO - Wrong item received... redelivery for correct item + delivery fee credits or a refund to cc.
4. SO VERY WRONG - If a restaurant is closed yes, we have to cancel the order. As soon as we push the cancel button...the system automatically issues...you guessed it! a R E F U N D!!!!!!
We are able to issue refunds to a cc too! You just have to ask, that's it! However, our go to for repaying a customer is credits because they are available immediately while a refund will require you to wait 2-7 business days depending on you bank or financial institution.
1 9
5 replies
YD Is just a DD worker that is lying for the company. I sat on hold for over 3 hrs and still havent got my refund and its been over 1 month.
comment to review:

Food never even came and they still charged me for it

DOORDASH #1186131
Uh...credits never expire. You must have talked to someone from our Guatamala center. I'm sorry...

Doordash - Delivery Service Review from Santa Monica, California

DOORDASH #1186128
Really?? No live person? Hmm last I checked my heart is still beating, I'm still breathing, I'm pretty sure my eyes are blinking....ya, I'm a live person who takes call after call every day at DD!!!! 1-85*-***-****....there ya go! What's your number, I'll call u when I get to work tomorrow.

DoorDash Order System Guarantees Failure

DOORDASH #1186126
You can schedule for ASAP or on a certain day and time.

DoorDash Order System Guarantees Failure

DOORDASH #1186125
Actually, you are able to schedule an order for delivery to come to you in 2 weeks.

Doordash Service Sucks!

DOORDASH #1186123
Um we do have phone support......1-85*-***-****....I would know this as I get calls for 8.5 hours a day all week. :-) I'm sorry but I'm going to lmao now.... fraudulent business practices? how exactly??? I'm sure the BBB had a laugh over that one.
0 1
1 reply
There is no phone number listed on you account at all if you can't get logged in. (you don't really make it easy to reach you) We have had 3 orders messed up for which they told us we would be refunded but got a credit instead. Then the next time our account stopped working. (it wouldn't link with facebook anymore) tried to have the reset password email sent to us 10 times and it never showed up. We then googled for the phone number in which they were absolutely no help. Some one is supposed to be calling us back. I'm assuming our money is just gone at this point.
comment to review:

Door Dash outsourcing US remote workers to the Philipines.

DOORDASH #1186121
Ad ling as they state their allergy in the special instructions for the item, they will be fine. This is how a restaurant knows either to sub it out or take out the ingredient. It is the customers responsibility to put those instructions on their order. Now, if the instructions are not followed by the restaurant then it is on their shoulders and will need to remake the order without getting paid for it.
1 0
2 replies
Let's be clear they could care less about your food allergies. DoorDash is a very shady company:
As a driver I'm telling you that if your worried about food allergies, use another service because it will not be handled properly nor will DoorDash or the Restaurant compensate you and here's why:
I posted this on this site as a review also.
DoorDash Abuse of Drivers - A response to a pissed customer - The truth about Driving for DoorDash
First off lets get the facts straight. The drivers are not allowed to check the containers, they are only allowed to deliver what is given to then and thats it. Second DoorDash is a middle man, with an app service and a call center. They don't prepare the food, they just provide a service, to deliver the food. They are based in California with a call center that calls in your orders. As a matter of fact most orders are screwed up though the call center first and then at the restaurant second. The driver has nothing to do with that at all.
Most restaurants don't have a clue DoorDash even placed an order because DoorDash uses some very unethical practices, one of them being: listing restaurants which they have no working relationship with
...
comment to review:

Messed up my order - in spite of my mentioning allergy info

DOORDASH #1186118
PLEASE MAKE SURE IF YOU ARE HIGHLY ALLERGUC TO SOMETHING TO STATE THIS IN THE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS ON EACH ITEM!!!! THIS IS HOW THE RESTAURANTS WILL KNOW TO CALL EITHER YOU OR US TO HAVE IT SUBBED OUT!!! WE TAKE ALLERGIES VERY SERIOUSLY AT DD, WE ARE NOT A BUSINESS WHO WANTS TO KILL THEIR CUSTOMERS....I CANT SAY THIS ENOUGH....ALLERGIES NEED NEED NEED TO BE PUT INTO THE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!
0 3
1 reply
In our experience restaurants never see the special instructions. I have been told by several restaurants that it doesn’t print on their receipt and can confirm it doesn’t print on the consumer or the drivers either. We just had an issue with this last night and I’m hoping the credit we received isn’t dinged against our drivers tip because it’s technically door dashes fault not the person picking up and delivering

First time--winner

DOORDASH #1186117
Glad your order was fresh and hot, that's what we like to hear! However, the delivery fee and tips go to the dasher. Order total and fees all except the delivery fee and tip go to the company. Dasher gets the rest.
1 reply
It's too bad the Dasher does not receive 100% of the tips like your company says they do. There are many Drivers that have proof of this Door Dash SCAM. Just another way for the Door Dash company to Steal money from their driver force. They are doing it by the hundreds of thousands daily!!! Has Door Dash heard of RICO? As in the RICO Act??? Mutherfuckers!!!!

Doordash - Delivery Service Review from Minneapolis, Minnesota

DOORDASH #1186115
I have to say as support, in the dashers defense their app sucks! Always screwing up on them.

Terrible Service

DOORDASH #1186113
We can only redeliver once. If there is a second mishap we will credit the customer back for the entire order. At least that's what we are supposed to do. Dispute to cc company will result in deactivating your account. That goes against out terms and conditions.

Driver never showed up!

DOORDASH #1186111
1-85*-***-****

Hit or miss service

DOORDASH #1186110
You do realize that your account can be deactivated because you filed a dispute? Just saying.

Doordash - Delivery Service Review from Carmel, Indiana

DOORDASH #1186109
Actually more restaurants are partners than non partner.

Review in Food Services and Delivery category from Santa Monica, California

DOORDASH #1186108
How were you insulted?

Doordash Online Order Review from Mount Laurel, New Jersey

DOORDASH #1186107
Wow wish I knew where this wanita works....I would have a talk with her supervisor for saying that to you. I'm wondering if she is/was an order placer.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER - DO NOT USE DOORDASH

DOORDASH #1186106
If we don't hear from the restaurant that they are closed then we have no way of knowing just like you. If they had an emergency and couldn't let us know then that is a different apple all together. When we find out about a restaurant being closed via the dasher or the customer calling or chatting in we will look into why and call the restaurant to verify that information. There have been times that I pull up an order and see that the dasher cancelled the order AND closed the store. When that happens they are in some deep dog poo.
comment to review:

DOORDASH took $1,359 from Account and has NOT returned it!

DOORDASH #1186104
Omg!!!! Now I have seen it all as a support agent. I cannot believe this happened to you!!!!! Same to the person who was charged $6300....I sure hope that you got your money back.