Chemistry.com does unauthorized renewal`

I joined the dating-mating service of Chemistry.com and after some months of dissatisfaction just began to ignore it. My dissatisfaction with their service mainly relates to the very limited interactivity and a small database of suitable mates. However, I admit that a person of a different age group may not have this issue. My main objection is that they took more of my money without authorization. A few days after the fact I noticed that they had taken another $99.00 from my credit card without notifying or asking me. I immediately contacted them after being sure my profile information was deleted, and they are refusing to give me my money back. We had no agreement regarding automatic renewal. Thus they have illegally taken my money.

Are you interested in Chemistry.com?

I'm a licensed California attorney. I'm looking into a possible class action against them based on deceptive trade practices. The claim is currently being researched. You do not pay anything to participate.

My email address is Afarsadlaw@***.com.

If you, are any other similarly situated people are interested in suing Chemistry.com, please send me an email and include your contact information. Further, a brief description of your issue -- when you signed up, and what happened when you tried to cancel, would be great.

Regards,