Lancaster Of Spartanburg - Lancaster Co. shipped too few

Update by user Jul 08, 2016

Just a note ... This was all done through Home Depot online and so far, the only thing they have been able to do is issue my a $40 gift card and refund the $7 extra shipping. While I appreciate their efforts, they in no way were able to solve my problem because the company in this complaint refused to actually serve their customers and Home Depot unfortunately chose to use them as their vendor.

Original review posted by user Jul 08, 2016
I recently ordered 2 12-packs of the 5 gallon Styrofoam bucket liners from Home Depot. Initially, I was told that the product was on backorder and they would ship as soon as came in stock. 3 days later, I receive a notice saying my order has been cancelled. The very next morning, they show in stock again, so I repeat my order. When the shipment finally arrives (which I paid extra to have expedited to me sooner), they had shipped me 2 3-packs instead, along with a packing slip that said it was 2 12-packs. So, I called and spoke to someone, only to be told that they would ship out the correct amount, but refused to overnight or express ship it, and I would receive it Monday. Well, I didn't need it on Monday, .... I needed it 3 days ago when I originally ordered it!!!! I don't think I have ever been so upset from a customer service standpoint. I spoke to a representative at Home Depot yesterday named Debra who was extremely helpful and did all she could to help me, but said the vendor (Lancaster Co (Merit Distribution Group) out of Spartanburg, SC) and more specifically, the Operations Director (Mr. Rob Moore) was refusing to overnight the product to me. He said he would ship it standard and that was all he was willing to do. THAT IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!
ID
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
I would have liked to have had the product overnighted to me as I first requested, but since that isn't happening I am not sure what I want ... a different company to do business with because this one sucks. I would like to have my shipping refunded!