US Bank - Get your money out!

First I found out someone filed my unemployment and couldnt get through to them and am still waiting for response after sent several emails to them and my state rep trying to get through for me so I contacted reliacard to see if there was a card since I couldnt get into my unemployment account to see what was going on and there was After verifying who I was they stopped the card and told me the person blew threw all 15000.00 in two weeks and after going through disputes process they sent me a new card and refunded me in the ten days but then after eight days they froze my account and after going through trying to get ahold of them again with all the hours of waiting and disconnects they say three different things why that didnt make sense so talked to supervisor and she said bank audit a random 7000 people get picked and have to verify who they are due to all the fraud and will take 5-15 days after I send in info . Meanwhile I just did all this but they said was higher up not them so I sent it in and a few days later my account was unfroze but they only let me take 400$ max a day so I call them say Im trying to get a car and my account must of got messed up wont let me take more than 400.. she said thats the max per day Meanwhile this kid that just robbed me took out thousands a day not to mention before the freeze I took out more than 400 a day a couple times to get caught up on rent n etc. She said thats how its always been til I said that then says its a new policy, like get your *** straight people and you can not just hold my money if I want to take it all out I should be able too like send me a check or something this *** is ridiculous especially since I had to sell my car to get by when my kids got takin out of school and daycare and I had to stop working now I go to get one with money I paid into and is mine and have to take 499 a day for over a month to do so. Im telling you get your money sent to yourown personal REAL bank account or via check this company is a joke. I feel like Im being robbed all over again.

User's recommendation: Don’t use them n get your money out if you already have them.

ID
Mckeesport, Pennsylvania
Product
Us Bank Debit Card
Pros
  • Some friendly staff
  • 1 member was helpfull as she stayed on line during call transfer
Cons
  • Lack of knowledge of agent who wasted my time
  • 400 a day withdrawal limit
  • Way they hide policies
Preferred solution
Release my money or send me a check for the balance.