My new OMNI SV 34 Kit

Thor Motor Coach #2258310
Thank you for sharing this information regarding your experience, Ed. I have opened a ticket on your coach file. One of our Customer Support Team members will be reaching out to you to discuss the concerns that you shared. If you have not been contacted within 2 business days, please email me at tmcteam@tmcrv.com and I will follow up with our team. Our office hours are Monday-Thursday 8-5 and Fridays 8-4 (ET).

My 2018 THOR FOUR WINDS PROPANE RUSTED OUT

Thor Motor Coach #2249435
Hello, Adrian. Thank you for sharing this. I am sorry to hear that you did not feel that your experience in contacting us was positive. If you would like to email me at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with the last 8 of your VIN, I would be happy to pass along your information to our Customer Support Team so they can review your communications and see if there is anything further we can do to assist.
comment to review:

Every trip we have a issue

Thor Motor Coach #2238577
Hello Jeff, Thank you for sharing your experience. Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-2867 (Mon-Thurs 8-5 and Fri 8-4 ET). You can also email me at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with the last 8 of your VIN, phone number, and email, and I will have one of our Customer Support team members contact you.

Motorhome defect

Thor Motor Coach #2236901
Hello Thomas, I have assigned a Customer Support Team member to your file and someone will be contacting you. Thank you!
comment to review:

My coach is a piece of ***

Thor Motor Coach #2232283
Thank you for sharing your experience, Greg. One of our Customer Service Team members has been assigned to reach out to you and review your coach file. If you have not been contacted within 2 business days, please email us at tmcteam@tmcrv.com and we will follow up with our team.

Thor Industries #2227465
Hello, Gary. If you could email us at tmcteam @ tmcrv. com (without the spaces), we can forward your review to the appropriate personnel to be reviewed.

Thor Industries #2227464
Just to clarify - our email ends in " tmcrv. com" (without the space). I apologize that this did not display correctly in our original comment.

Thor Industries #2227463
Hello, Gary. If you could email us at tmcteam@***.com with the last 8 of your VIN, we can send your review to the appropriate personnel to be reviewed.
TMC Team

Dissatisfied with Thor Palazzo 36.3

Thor Motor Coach #2213897

Unacceptable services

Thor Industries #2209438
Hello William, Thank you for sharing your experience. I have assigned a Customer Support Team member to your file and someone will be contacting you. Thank you!
comment to review:

Spoke to Kyle Prater at Thor Technical support about my air conditioning issues while driving. The temps in the Coach are too hot for passengers to travel comfortably…. Kyle was indignant and no help

Thor Motor Coach #2207979
Hello Mark, Thank you for sharing your experience. If you don’t mind emailing me your VIN to TMCTeam@tmcrv.com, I would like to review your coach file and dig into this a bit further.
Q&A comment

how to get fuse location on my 2007 four winds magellan

Thor Motor Coach #2207955
Hello Ernest! Should you require more assistance please contact us at 877-855-2867 and one of our Customer Service Specialists would be glad to assist you. We are open until 5 pm M-TH and until 4 pm on Fridays (ET). You can also email us at TMCTeam@tmcrv.com or Live Chat with us from our website at https://www.thormotorcoach.com/owners
comment to review:

Main panel dead major problems

Thor Motor Coach #2206138
Thank you for sharing your experience, Ricki. We would like to look into this further and assign someone to follow up with you. Please email us at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with the last 8 of your VIN so we are able to locate your coach file.

New vehicle has been in shop since I bought it

Thor Motor Coach #2204189
Hello Michel, Thank you for sharing your experience. You can email me at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with the last 8 of your VIN, phone number, and email, and I will have one of our Customer Support team members contact you.

New vehicle has been in shop since I bought it

Thor Motor Coach #2204181
Thank you for sharing your experience, Michel. We would like to look into this further and assign someone to follow up with you. Please email us at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with the last 8 of your VIN so we are able to locate your coach file.

BMPro Issue

Thor Motor Coach #2201063
Hello Don! Thank you for sharing this and for reaching out to us. I have assigned a Customer Service Specialist to your coach file. If you have not been contacted within 2 business days, please email me at tmcteam@tmcrv.com and I will follow up with our team. If at any point emergency troubleshooting assistance is needed, please call us at 877-855-2867.

Another issue

Thor Motor Coach #2196704
Hello Darlene, I have attached this review to the active ticket on your coach file. If you need further assistance you can email us at tmcteam@tmcrv.com

Own Experience

Thor Motor Coach #2187660
Thank you for sharing your experience, Larry. We would like to look into this further and assign someone to follow up with you. Please email us at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with the last 8 of your VIN so we are able to locate your coach file.

Service Warranty Issues

Thor Motor Coach #2182968
Hello! I would like to review your file and see if we can address your concern. If you could send me the last 8 digits of your VIN, I can look over your file. You can email me directly at TMCTeam@tmcrv.com. Thanks, Thor Motor Coach Team
comment to review:

Missing contents of RV and non working systems

Thor Motor Coach #2181554
Good morning/afternoon, Thank you for sharing your experience. Your coach file has been assigned to a Customer Support Specialist. If you have not been contacted within 2 business days, please reply to tmcteam@tmcrv.com. Thank you!
comment to review:

Thor Tellaro-worst purchase of our lives!!!!

Thor Motor Coach #2174844
Thank you for sharing your experience. If you can please email us at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with the last 8 of your VIN, phone number, and email, so that we can pull your coach file and one of our Customer Support Specialists can assist you further.
comment to review:

Waiting for a collision parts order for 4 months and May cost 2000 in fees due to parts not arriving for repair.

Thor Motor Coach #2174309
Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience. If you can please email us directly at TMCTeam@tmcrv.com with the last 8 of your vin, we can work at getting one of our Customer Service Specialists assigned to your coach file to further assist you. Thank you.
Q&A comment

Leveling error code

Thor Motor Coach #2165542
If you continue to have these difficulties and need further assistance, please call us at 877-855-2867, or Live Chat with us on the Owners Tab at www.thormotorcoach.com. Our Customer Support Team would be glad to assist you.
comment to review:

Unacceptable warranty and customer service response.

Thor Motor Coach #2163260
Thank you for sharing your experience. Your coach file has been assigned to a Customer Support Specialist. If you have not been contacted within 2 business days, please notify me through TMCTeam@tmcrv.com and I will follow up with the assigned member.
comment to review:

Poor service and build quality.

Thor Motor Coach #2139674

Compass letters

Thor Motor Coach #2130127
Hello! I have passed this information along to our Customer Support Team and someone will be contacting you. Thank you!

On going issues with brand new Miramar 35.2

Thor Industries #2104563
Hi Brandon! Thank you for sharing this. I have assigned a Customer Support Team member to your file. If you have not been contacted within 2 business days, please email me at tmcteam@tmcrv.com and I will follow up.
Brandon K Ofv
Thor has reached out to me and has been very helpful in following up to ensure repairs are completed to my satisfaction.

No warranty or customer service

Thor Motor Coach #2086413
Hi Thomas, Upon review of your coach file, it looks like one of our Customer Service Representatives reached out to you with an email on October 29th. Your case is marked for follow up later this week. If further follow up is needed please feel free to email us at tmcteam@tmcrv.com.

No warranty or customer service

Thor Motor Coach #2084340
Hi Thomas, Thank you for sharing your experience. I have assigned a Customer Support Team member to your file. If you have not been contacted within two business days, please email us at timcteam@tmcrv.com and we will follow up. Thank you!
comment to review:

Complete lack of customer support

Thor Motor Coach #2076475
Hello, Can you please email us at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with the last 8 of your VIN so we can research this further?

Horrible experience

Thor Motor Coach #2062254
Hi Jennifer, Thank you for sharing this. I have assigned a Customer Support Team member to your file. If you have not been contacted within 2 business days, please email us at timcteam@tmcrv.com and we will follow up. Thank you!
comment to review:

Terrible quality costing me more money!

Thor Motor Coach #2056509
Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience. If you don’t mind sending me your VIN, I would like to review your coach file and dig into this a bit further. If you provide me with the last 8 of your VIN and your phone number/ email, I can assign a Customer Service team member to you

Continuous problems

Thor Motor Coach #2046114

Terrible service

Thor Motor Coach #2040539
Hello Barbara, thank you for sharing your experience. If you have unresolved concerns, here are a few ways you can get a hold of our Customer Support Team- In all cases, you will be asked for the last 8 digits of your VIN #. Toll Free phone: 1-877-855-2867 Email: warrantysupport@tmcrv.com Live Chat: www.thormotorcoach.com under the Owners tab. Please reach out of you still require additional support so that we can have a Customer Support Team member to assist you. Very best, Thor Motor Coach Team

Just an inquiry

Thor Motor Coach #2028928
Thank you for sharing your positive experience. Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-2867 (Mon-Thurs 8-5 and Fri 8-4 ET). You can also email me at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with the last 8 of your VIN, phone number, and email, and I will have one of our Customer Support team members contact you.
comment to review:

Co.plants of very poor quality and many things wrong with our RV and they are dragging their feet to fix it and fix it right!

Thor Motor Coach #2023858
Thank you for sharing your experience. It looks like one of our customer service team members has reached out to you and is working on your file.

Thor with many issues

Thor Motor Coach #2019617
Hello Linda, thank you for sharing your experience. If you would like to email us your VIN, we can work at getting a Customer Support member assigned to assist with your concerns. Our email address: tmcteam@tmcrv.com Our Phone# 877-855-2867 x 8094

To request an owners manual

Thor Industries #2014467
Hello Temia, All manuals can be found on our website following these instructions - Go to our website www.thormotorcoach.com. Click on “Owners” tab, then on “Owner Resources.” There you can input your VIN # and find videos, manuals, and other useful info that applies specifically to your unit. The information varies depending on the age and model. We also have videos on YouTube. If you would like further assistance, please feel free to contact us during business hours: Phone: 877-855-2867 Email: warrantysupport@tmcrv.com Live Chat: www.thormotorcoach.com, click on the “owners” tab and a Live Chat Representative will pop up on your screen. Business hours are Mon-Thurs from 8 to 5 and on Fri from 8 to 4 (ET).

To request an owners manual

Thor Industries #2014070

Rip-off company

Thor Motor Coach #2012516
Good afternoon, Bobbie. Our Customer Support Team has reviewed your Case and coach file. Due to modifications made to the coach, Thor Motor Coach is unable to cover any items under warranty.
0 1
2 replies
Bobbie S Sdg
#2093257
There have been NO MODIFICATIONS to this coach during the time I have owned this piece of garbage. What you are referring to as "modifications" are the result of a failed attempt to replace the slideout motors in the small slideout. They could not be replaced due to the aluminum rivets used to assemble this coach had stretched and the slideout is no longer in square to receive the new motors. Camping World in San Marcos, TX, had the unit for a month and only managed to rip the linoleum up off the bedroom floor in order to expose the black mold and rotten under flooring due to the leak coming from the bathroom shower that was never connected to the gray water tank when it was built! I have no idea what other things you could possibly consider as "modifications". Certainly you can't mean that the water delivery system that is totally inoperable could be considered as a modification. In short, the problems with this unit are due to VERY POOR quality checks at the factory. I am certain that this unit was just a bad seed that managed to make it's way onto the market from your factory. Thor used to be an outstanding company that produced nothing but the best quality possible in an RV. Wh...

2020 thor vegas warrenty not honored

Thor Motor Coach #2009177

Slide topper awning

Thor Motor Coach #2005102
comment to review:

The condition of the leather fabric on the sofas, dinette and captain chairs

Thor Industries #2004768
Hello Ali. Thank you for reaching out! If you could please provide the last 8 of your VIN, I will pass this information along to one of our Customer Support team members. You can also call 877-855-2867 or email me directly at TMCTeam@tmcrv.com. Our hours are Mon.-Thurs. 8-5 and Fri. 8-4 (ET).
comment to review:

They will not answer your phone calls or make promises and not follow through.

Thor Motor Coach #2002386
Thank you for sharing your experience! I have assigned your coach file to our Customer Support Team, someone will be reaching out to you.
#2002482
Thank you for the answer back. I called Thor this Am and was transferred to Ballard Shell. He told us that he had a cancellation and ask if we could bring the unit today or tomorrow. We told him that we would bring it to him tomorrow Am around 9:00 AM. [April 13 2021] I hope that this will take care of the problem in a timely manner Again Thank You Kenneth Brandt

All seats are peeling!

Thor Motor Coach #1993195
David, thank you for sharing your experience. Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-2867 (Mon-Thurs 8-5 and Fri 8-4 ET). You can also email me at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with the last 8 of your VIN, phone number, and email, and I will have one of our Customer Support team members contact you.
comment to review:

Problems

Thor Motor Coach #1993194
Thank you for sharing your experience, Don. Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-2867 (Mon-Thurs 8-5 and Fri 8-4 ET). You can also email me at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with the last 8 of your VIN, phone number, and email, and I will have one of our Customer Support team members contact you.
comment to review:

Feedback concerning complaints about our RV

Thor Industries #1990725
We appreciate the time you took to share your experience, Nancy. Welcome to the Thor Motor Coach family! If there’s ever a time you have questions, please reach out to our Customer Support team at 877-855-2867 (Mon-Thurs. 8-5 and Fri. 8-4) or email us at warrantysupport@tmcrv.com.

About my new Quantum

Thor Industries #1990724
Thank you for sharing your experience Cornelius. Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-2867 (Mon-Thurs 8-5 and Fri 8-4 ET). You can also email me at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with the last 8 of your VIN, phone number, and email, and I will have one of our Customer Support team members contact you.

About my new Quantum