Thor Windsport

Thor Motor Coach #2036670
Hello Nancy, we appreciate you sharing your experience. If you would email us your VIN, we would be happy to have a Customer Support member assist with your concerns. You can email us at: tmcteam@tmcrv.com, or call 877-855-2867 x 8094

Just an inquiry

Thor Motor Coach #2028928
Thank you for sharing your positive experience. Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-2867 (Mon-Thurs 8-5 and Fri 8-4 ET). You can also email me at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with the last 8 of your VIN, phone number, and email, and I will have one of our Customer Support team members contact you.
comment to review:

Co.plants of very poor quality and many things wrong with our RV and they are dragging their feet to fix it and fix it right!

Thor Motor Coach #2023858
Thank you for sharing your experience. It looks like one of our customer service team members has reached out to you and is working on your file.

Thor with many issues

Thor Motor Coach #2019617
Hello Linda, thank you for sharing your experience. If you would like to email us your VIN, we can work at getting a Customer Support member assigned to assist with your concerns. Our email address: tmcteam@tmcrv.com Our Phone# 877-855-2867 x 8094

To request an owners manual

Thor Industries #2014467
Hello Temia, All manuals can be found on our website following these instructions - Go to our website www.thormotorcoach.com. Click on “Owners” tab, then on “Owner Resources.” There you can input your VIN # and find videos, manuals, and other useful info that applies specifically to your unit. The information varies depending on the age and model. We also have videos on YouTube. If you would like further assistance, please feel free to contact us during business hours: Phone: 877-855-**** Email: warrantysupport@***.com Live Chat: www.thormotorcoach.com, click on the “owners” tab and a Live Chat Representative will pop up on your screen. Business hours are Mon-Thurs from 8 to 5 and on Fri from 8 to 4 (ET).

To request an owners manual

Thor Industries #2014070

Rip-off company

Thor Motor Coach #2012516
Good afternoon, Bobbie. Our Customer Support Team has reviewed your Case and coach file. Due to modifications made to the coach, Thor Motor Coach is unable to cover any items under warranty.
0 1
Bobbie S Sdg
#2012518
There have been NO MODIFICATIONS made to this coach....ONLY the necessary repairs needed to be able to make it somewhat functional...which it no longer is and hasn't been for the past 2 years from the time I drove it off the dealer's lot. The problem is that Thor refuses to honor it's warranty on things that broke during the warranty period that rendered the motorhome unusable and unlivable. In spite of the repairs that had to be made at my own expense because the unit could not be moved without them, Thor has refused any and all responsibility for the lack of quality control that resulted in this motorhome leaving the assembly line with so many deficits. Thor Motorcoach is the most disreputable company I have ever had the msfortune of dealing with.

2020 thor vegas warrenty not honored

Thor Motor Coach #2009177
Thank you for sharing your experience. Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-2867 (Mon-Thurs 8-5 and Fri 8-4 ET). You can also email me at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with the last 8 of your VIN, phone number, and email, and I will have one of our Customer Support team members contact you.

Slide topper awning

Thor Motor Coach #2005102
comment to review:

The condition of the leather fabric on the sofas, dinette and captain chairs

Thor Industries #2004768
Hello Ali. Thank you for reaching out! If you could please provide the last 8 of your VIN, I will pass this information along to one of our Customer Support team members. You can also call 877-855-**** or email me directly at TMCTeam@***.com. Our hours are Mon.-Thurs. 8-5 and Fri. 8-4 (ET).
comment to review:

They will not answer your phone calls or make promises and not follow through.

Thor Motor Coach #2002386
Thank you for sharing your experience! I have assigned your coach file to our Customer Support Team, someone will be reaching out to you.
#2002482
Thank you for the answer back. I called Thor this Am and was transferred to Ballard Shell. He told us that he had a cancellation and ask if we could bring the unit today or tomorrow. We told him that we would bring it to him tomorrow Am around 9:00 AM. [April 13 2021] I hope that this will take care of the problem in a timely manner Again Thank You Kenneth Brandt

All seats are peeling!

Thor Motor Coach #1993195
David, thank you for sharing your experience. Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-2867 (Mon-Thurs 8-5 and Fri 8-4 ET). You can also email me at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with the last 8 of your VIN, phone number, and email, and I will have one of our Customer Support team members contact you.
comment to review:

Problems

Thor Motor Coach #1993194
Thank you for sharing your experience, Don. Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-2867 (Mon-Thurs 8-5 and Fri 8-4 ET). You can also email me at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with the last 8 of your VIN, phone number, and email, and I will have one of our Customer Support team members contact you.
comment to review:

Feedback concerning complaints about our RV

Thor Industries #1990725
We appreciate the time you took to share your experience, Nancy. Welcome to the Thor Motor Coach family! If there’s ever a time you have questions, please reach out to our Customer Support team at 877-855-**** (Mon-Thurs. 8-5 and Fri. 8-4) or email us at warrantysupport@***.com.

About my new Quantum

Thor Industries #1990724
Thank you for sharing your experience Cornelius. Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-**** (Mon-Thurs 8-5 and Fri 8-4 ET). You can also email me at tmcteam@***.com with the last 8 of your VIN, phone number, and email, and I will have one of our Customer Support team members contact you.

About my new Quantum

Thor Industries #1990516
Thank you for sharing your experience. Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-**** (Mon-Thurs 8-5 and Fri 8-4 ET). You can also email me at tmcteam@***.com with the last 8 of your VIN, phone number, and email, and I will have one of our Customer Support team members contact you.

Shotty workmanship

Thor Motor Coach #1988679
comment to review:

Have 2015 Vegas with Triton motor, something is wearing the battery down, had it checked and charged and is good

Thor Motor Coach #1986045
comment to review:

Water damage, slide damage nothing but JUNK !

Thor Motor Coach #1985079
Thank you for sharing your experience, Roger. It looks like one of our customer service team members has reached out to you and is working on your file.
comment to review:

Symptoms being fixed not finding real problem

Thor Motor Coach #1984399
Thank you for sharing your experience, Kathy. It looks like one of our customer service team members has reached out to you and is working on your file.

Terrible product

Thor Motor Coach #1970352

2018 axis 24.1

Thor Motor Coach #1970351

Multiple issues.

Thor Motor Coach #1962672

Would like to go rving?

Thor Motor Coach #1962671
Hello James, Thank you for sharing this experience, Mike. If you email me at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with your VIN and a phone number where you can be reached, I can have one of our customer support specialists assigned to your file. I am here to facilitate getting the appropriate personnel to be in contact with you regarding your concerns

Help potential buyers

Thor Motor Coach #1942241
Thank you for sharing this experience, Mike. If you email me at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with your VIN and a phone number where you can be reached, I can have one of our customer support specialists assigned to your file. I am here to facilitate getting the appropriate personnel to be in contact with you regarding your concerns.

Water pump issue

Thor Motor Coach #1940247
Thank you for giving us a 4 star review! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience. We are glad that you are a part of the Thor Motor Coach family! If there’s ever a time you have further questions, please reach out to our Customer Support team at 877-855-2867 (Mon-Thurs. 8-5 and Fri. 8-4) or email us at warrantysupport@tmcrv.com.

Thor Motorhomes warranty

Thor Motor Coach #1936221
Thank you for sharing. I would like to look further into this and see if our Customer Service Specialists are able to assist you. If you could email me at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with the last 8 of your VIN#, I can assign a representative to your coach file. You can also contact us directly at 877-855-2867.
Q&A comment

Why slide won't extend

Thor Motor Coach #1934407
Thank you for sharing this experience. If you could email me at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with your VIN, we can work at getting one of our Customer Service Specialists assigned to your coach file. You can also contact us directly at 877-855-2867.
Q&A comment

Winterizing help

Thor Motor Coach #1931549
If you need further assistance with winterization, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team. Our contact information is below. In all cases, you will be asked for the last 8 digits of your VIN#. Toll Free phone: 1-877-855-2867 (our busiest times are 11:00 am-2:00 pm ET). Live Chat: www.thormotorcoach.com under the Owners tab. Email: warrantysupport@tmcrv.com -this is a general inbox and responses can take up to 24 hours. You may also visit www.thormotorcoach.com where we have several useful tools. For example, you may locate your nearest Thor Motor Coach Dealer from the Owners tab and download information for your unit. We also have a YouTube channel that will provide several tips and answers to frequently asked questions. Go to www.youtube.com/user/ThorMotorCoach.

Nothing but problem with Thor Motorhome and Camping World

Thor Motor Coach #1926914
Thank you for sharing this. If you could contact us at tmcteam@tmcrv.com with the last 8 digits of your VIN, I would like to look into this further and assign a Customer Support Team member to your coach file. You can also contact our team directly at 877-855-2867.
comment to review:

Peeling of upholstery material on sofa bed and captain chairs

Thor Motor Coach #1922355
Thank you for taking the time to share this experience. You can reach our Customer Support Team directly at 877-855-2867 or by email at warrantysupport@tmcrv.com. We are available Monday - Thursday 8-5 pm and Fridays 8-4 pm (ET).

Many issues with Class C 31 ft Thor Quantum

Thor Industries #1909511
Hello. I was happy to see that our Customer Support team was able to assist you with your concerns.

Thor Motor Coach #1909497
In following up with your file, I was so glad to see that our Customer Support team was able to touch base with you and address your concerns. Our team is here to help to the best of our ability.

TThor A.CE.33.1 catches fire after leaving dealer who worked on motorhome

Thor Motor Coach #1901391

Poor Customer Service and Quality

Thor Industries #1898928
Thank you for sharing this experience. If you email me at tmcteam@***.com with your VIN and a phone number where you can be reached, I can have one of our customer support specialists assigned to your file.

Many issues with Class C 31 ft Thor Quantum

Thor Industries #1897840
Thank you for sharing this experience. If you are still needing assistance, please email me at tmcteam@***.com with the last 8 of your VIN and I can assign a Customer Service Specialist to your coach file.

Not happy

Thor Industries #1897306
Thank you for sharing this experience. You can contact our Customer Support team directly at 877-855-****, or you can email me directly at tmcteam@***.com with the last 8 digits of your VIN# and I can assign a Customer Service Representative to your coach file.

Questions about holding tank

Thor Motor Coach #1897299
Thank you for sharing this. If you are still needing assistance, please contact us at 877-855-2867, email us at tmcteam@tmcrv.com, or Live Chat with us on the Owners Tab at www.thormotorcoach.com. Our Customer Support Team would be glad to assist you. We are available Monday - Thursday 8-5 pm and Fridays 8-4 pm (ET).

Shoddy workmanship

Thor Industries #1886103
Thank you for sharing this experience. If you contact us at tmcteam@***.com with your phone number, email, and the last 8 of your VIN, I can assign a Customer Support Specialist to your coach file.
Gary R Fmj
I emailed you as requested a month ago and received no response. My vehicle is still in the shop with the same electrical problems I have had for the almost two years I have owned this vehicle. The last time I called THOR directly I was told the vehicle was out of warranty and TS on my problem that was diagnosed as your factories quality control to ensure the vehicle was assembled properly. It was found that one of the negative ground wires had been hooked up to the positive terminal at the factory which now has caused massive electrical problems throughout the vehicle. Your technician at THOR basically called all the service technicians incompetent whom I have had the vehicle in for repairs at different locations for not finding your error sooner. with the smell of burnt electrical wires we witnessed and the last lot person witnessed, the problem has now become major. I went back through all the times and services that have been performed and found the total shop time in the 23 months we have owned this vehicle has been 6 months with over 70 issues. We have been planning to use our RV for a trip since MAY of this year and now have to postpone our scheduled departure of 27 July ind...

Changing ownship. Checking unresolvrd recalls

Thor Industries #1882401
Thank you for sharing. Upon review of your coach file, it appears that one of our Customer Service Specialists has been assigned to your file. Please email me at tmcteam@***.com if further assistance is needed!

Need electrical schematic for 2016 Miramar

Thor Motor Coach #1882216
If you contact our Customer Support Team, one of our Specialists should be able to assist you with your questions. You can contact us directly at 877-855-2867, by email at tmcteam@tmcrv.com or by Live Chat on www.thormotorcoach.com under the Owners Tab. We are available today until 5 pm (ET).

Defective product

Thor Motor Coach #1875764
Thank you for sharing your experience. I would like to review your file and see if we can address your concern. If you could send me the last 8 digits of your VIN, I can look over your file. You can email me directly at TMCTeam@tmcrv.com or our Customer Service team can be reached today 8-5 (ET) @ 877-855-2867. Thanks, Thor Motor Coach Team
1 0

Thor Motor Coach #1875410
Thank you for your response. I have passed this information along to our Customer Support Team and someone will be contacting you. If you have not been contacted within 24 hours, please email me at tmcteam@tmcrv.com and I will follow up. Thank you!
comment to review:

Horrible workmanship, Piece of JUNK!!!

Thor Motor Coach #1874732
I would like to review your file and see if we can address your concerns. If you could send me the last 8 digits of your VIN, I can look over your file. You can email me directly at TMCTeam@tmcrv.com or our Customer Service team can be reached today 8-5 (ET) @ 877-855-2867. Thanks, Thor Motor Coach Team

Question

Thor Industries #1871241
Thank you for giving us a positive review! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Welcome to the Thor Motor Coach family! Our Customer Support Team would be glad to assist you with your questions.Please feel free to reach out to us at 877-855-**** (Mon-Thurs. 8-5 and Fri. 8-4 ET) or email us at warrantysupport@***.com.

Thor Motor Coach #1869906
I would like to review your file and see if we can address your concern. If you could send me the last 8 digits of your VIN, I can look over your file. You can email me directly at TMCTeam@tmcrv.com or our Customer Service team can be reached today 8-4 (ET) @ 877-855-2867. Thanks, Thor Motor Coach Team
Isidore Hwk
Requested info was included in my email to TMCTeam@***.com with arrn: Team 007 on March 29, 2020 2:11 PM. A single telephone call was received and we discussed an improper repair of the slide under warranty. However, the main thrust of the complaint was the long term water leak problem during warranty that was not properly repaired. We have not received a response to our emails regarding the two water leaks where the symptoms were present in May 2019 but the true source was identified in March 2020. The extensive collection of black mold at the hot water line location and "under the shower pan" shows a long term leak. The bathroom sink water leak saturated the outside TV wooden box frame which t he service center estimated a repair cost of $800. This collateral damage repair was not repaired by service center. Invoices/receipts were provided in previous emails, 4/1/20 and 4/29/20. Starcomet@***.com J0A15061

High priced Motorhome junk

Thor Industries #1865236
Hello! I would like to review your file and see if we can address your concern. If you could send me the last 8 digits of your VIN, I can look over your file. You can email me directly at TMCTeam@***.com or our Customer Service team can be reached today 8-5 (ET) @ 877-855-****. Thanks, Thor Motor Coach Team

Outside finish

Thor Motor Coach #1857260
I would like to review your file and see if we can address your concern. If you could send me the last 8 digits of your VIN, I can look over your file. You can email me directly at TMCTeam@tmcrv.com or our Customer Service team can be reached today 8-5 (ET) @ 877-855-2867. Thankyou and stay safe, Thor Motor Coach Team

2018 Thor Miramar 35.2 Piece of #*@&

Thor Industries #1854035
Thank you for sharing this experience. Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-**** (Mon-Thurs. 8-5 and Fri. 8-4) or you can email me directly at TMCTeam@***.com. You can also message me the last 8 of your VIN, Phone number and Email, and I will have one of our Customer Support team members contact you
comment to review:

How do we shut off the furnace

Thor Motor Coach #1846967
Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-2867 (Mon-Thurs. 8-5 and Fri. 8-4) or you can email us at warrantysupport@tmcrv.com. You can also use our LIVE Chat feature at www.thormotorcoach.com. Click on the “Owner’s” tab and a chatbox should pop-up. Please have the last 8 of your VIN handy. Due to COVID-19 our staff is limited and working remotely. Thank you for your patience during this challenging time.