Content Development Pros - Took Money. Didn't Deliver. Denied Refund. Pakistani Bastards

I went to their offices they have listed in Wilmington, DE. Its not there. They are located overseas. Hired and paid them to rewrite 6 pages on my web site. Guaranteed 100% Satisfaction and 3 day delivery. 5 days later I received 2 of my 7 ordered pages. It was if someone with minimal understanding of the English language wrote a paragraph and threw in three in key words throughout. Over half of the sentences were not just bad... they made no sense. I responded through their system and got no reply. When i finally chatted with customer support, I was promised a re-do. It came back with different gibberish. Its as if they are located in a country that does not speak English. I asked about the 100% money back guarantee. They said there were no refunds. A week later I received my 'rewrites'. They were word-for-word the same gibberish versions I first received. It has now been almost a month since my first contact. I have heard "It will be delivered by the end of the day" five times now. They have not delivered. One of my pages ordered was an email sales letter. I gave a deadline which was over a week away. But was told 'no problem' since turnaround is three days. After I complained that I hadn't received a version and it was do in two days, I received another promise that it would be delivered by the end of the day. 5 days past the due date to send this limited time sales letter a version arrived, just as bad as the previous. They refuse to let me talk to someone who can discuss a solution, I am currently working with my bank to intervene.
ID
#872087 Review #872087 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Scam tactics
  • Poor quality of product and poor customer service
  • Overseas outsourcing
Reason of review