Style America - Rude Stylist/Manager

I've never been so disrespected in my life. The stylist/manager, Marisa, cut my hair based off a picture I showed her but told her my hair is thin, unlike the picture, and probably wouldn't turn out like the picture but still wanted more volume in my hair, understandably. The stylist stated 'I was clearly confused and wanted to educate me' when the stylist was not listening and understanding what I was asking. She asked if I planned on styling my hair like the picture, and I've never tried to style my hair like that before, I told her 'I'm going to try to' in which she responded 'I'll take that as a no, so you're paying me to cut your hair and you're not even going to style it.' So negative! She never even tried to show me how to style it whatsoever. I was hurt by the interaction and called the next day in which she bragged about how many clients she has, how happy the clients are, and how a customer complaint does not affect her whatsoever. She then stated that she has a 3-step process that would have helped me style me hair like the picture very easily. She said she likes to educate her clients but absolutely failed to give polite good customer service and educate on styling tips. She also involved other clients into the issue and stated corporate is expecting a complaint from me but reminded me afterwards that she has many clients, how happy the clients are, and how a customer complaint does not affect her whatsoever. Never been so disrespected in my life. She failed to take responsibility and accountability for her own actions and tried to blame everything on me. So hurt! Will not be returning and I was a frequent customer!
ID
San Antonio, Texas
Service
Style America Customer Care
Cons
  • Paying for rude service
  • Customer service
  • Manager
Reason of review