Hyundai Of Las Vegas - DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP

They treat you great when you are buying the car. But as soon as you walk out the door with your new car, they could give a *** about you. First let me start off about how *** my salesman (Omar Soto) was. He did not tell me about the upgraded package I could have gotten with my Elantra. He knew I was paying cash and that I would have been more than happy to pay for the upgraded package. When I went back to the dealership less than a week later to upgrade my car, they had the balls to tell me that it would cost me an additional $8,500 to trade in my car and upgrade to another Elantra with the better package. I said are you out of your *** mind. I'm not paying you an additional $8,500 for a $1,300 package. The *** sales manager (Louie Mendoza) that I spoke with said he would speak to the general manger and that he would call me back. OF COURSE, the general manager NEVER called me. He's just as horrendous as the rest of them. Second, the dealership was VERY dishonest about the terms of the deal to the actual contract. I was told that there was NO charge for the VIN etching. When I finally got the final documents to sign after I agreed to purchase the car, they tacked on an additional $494.00 for the VIN etching. They are nothing but a bunch of charlatans. I should report them to the State Attorney General and have them investigated. They have this huge sign in the dealership that says how much their customers mean to them. Complete ***. If you want to buy an Hyundai, I would suggest ABC Hyundai. Had I known about ABC Hyundai, I never in a million years would have gone to Hyundai of Las Vegas. Even though both dealerships are owned by the same person, you will have a much better experience at ABC Hyundai. Ask for Jody Stanfill. He is very knowledgeable about all the Hyundai products and will give you a great deal.
ID