The Flexite Company's Bright Side, Mr. Lee Soroca

Update by user Jun 29, 2016

The pissed Consumer site makes it difficult to remove posts

Original review posted by user Jun 28, 2016
My name is Ed Zigo and I am the owner of Zigo Technologies in Phoenix. There have been a lot previous posts made to The Pissed Consumer regarding Mr. Lee Soroca of The Flexite Company, New York. Contrary to what was written, I want to clarify all facts regarding Mr. Lee Soroca truthfully and too the point. The whole matter in dispute was based upon a lot of miscommunication between Mr.Lee Soroca and myself. It wasn't until all facts were presented to he and I, that what we both had written about each other, could not have been further from the truth. The truth is this. I have had the distinct pleasure to know Mr. Lee Soroca for over three decades. In that time, we grew to be very good friends not only professionally, but personally. Both of us had gone through very difficult physical and emotional times recently. At times it seemed as we were receiving more than our fair share of it all. As much as we tried to console each other, the fact of overwhelming distress resulted in ones ability to assume. When communication breaks down it is from not seeing the big picture clearly. It warps perception and reality to suit whatever you want it to be, at that particular time. I am sorry to say, the things I said and wrote about Mr. Lee Soroca, I regret very much now. Mr. Lee Soroca to me is this. A true friend. One who's understanding and commitment to being a friend is unwavering and steadfast. If it wasn't for all of Lee Soroca's understanding, generosity and integrity, I as a business person would not have survived in the field I am in. Mr. Lee Soroca was always there for me and my family through out the many years of being associated with the he and The Flexite Company. I say to anyone reading any of the posts that were written by me regarding The Flexite Company and Lee Soroca to understand this. Mr. Lee Soroca in fact is the the Bright Side of the Flexite Company. He aways has been, but gets so little praise and acknowledgement for it. I only wish and aspire to be as he, a true reflection of his father, Mr. Sol Soroca. Thank you lee from my heart for all you have done.
ID
Phoenix, Arizona
Pros
  • Nice people
Reason of review