Rosewe - Scam

I never received my swimsuit from them and started reaching out after 6 weeks from my order date. Initially, they told me to be patient. Then, they told me to send more money. I highly discourage anyone using this sight. Asking for more money is outrageous. I have no photo to show because I never received my crochet swimsuit which I was very excited for. I never received my swimsuit from them and started reaching out after 6 weeks from my order date. Initially, they told me to be patient. Then, they told me to send more money. I highly discourage anyone using this sight. Asking for more money is outrageous. I have no photo to show because I never received my crochet swimsuit which I was very excited for.

I did as requested and have still heard nothing. This is such a scam.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

@Canton

How do I create a ticket that will work? I've been emailing for weeks with no results.

Please provide a link or phone number or reach out to me directly.

Thank you.

View more comments (2)
ID
Austin, Texas
Service
Rosewe Shipping Service
Cons
  • Being told to send more money
  • Not getting my items
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered