Word Cash - Scam into watching hours of ads, with no payout

Word Cash - Scam into watching hours of ads, with no payout
Have been playing for months says $150 required to cash out, need 11 more cents and haven't won any money in days been playing hour after hour with all the ads, I checked reviews for the game, they never even respond to complaints..had it been legit, I would of turned millions of gamers into it... absolute bs false advertising

User's recommendation: Don't be a sucker and spend precious time playing there is no payout.

ID
Pros
  • Easy to understand
Cons
  • False leading to a payout
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Intoxalock - Overcharging; inflated fees and hidden feesn

Intoxalock has been nothing but a money scam from the beginning not only do they charge for everything that can possibly charge for I've had a few discrepancies in the past year about when the beep would go off for a blow I'm absolutely sure and it did not go off two times they said it did and was charged the $79 for the violation now I have been done since July 22nd it is now September 4th I still have it they're trying to charge me another violation for my mechanic looking at my car to see if the air conditioner needed maintenance not maintenance work being done right then and there and it went off he didn't hear it because it probably didn't go off and I'm charged $79 for it well it's time to take it out so I have to pay the past due balance plus another month plus closing cost and the garage charges $99 to take it out not to mention that I have to pay to get my regular license back from pennDot. It's nothing but money money money. Not to mention the hold time when I call to speak with customer service I am waiting a half-hour for customer service rep to get on the phone.

User's recommendation: Find another breathalyzer company!!

Intoxalock Reply:
Hello Megan, sorry to hear about the billing issues you’re having. I’ll having someone reach out to you right away. You can also reach out directly at 515-204-2573 or 515-461-2253
ID