Crazy Domains - Stay away they provide false advertisement and take your money

They were very eager to please when i was a potential client. Once i paid, they provided the worst customer service ever. I can't believe how unprofessional and dodgy #CrazyDomains has been with me throughout my attempt to get a refund. I have been sent on a repetitive merry go ride with your customer service. The Customer Care team have been poor with delivering any kind of service since purchase or follow up with the phone call they promised they had promised. Every time they say they will get back to me they never fulfil their end of the bargain and when they do it is an automated email which does not answer my query and not a phone call (when they had promised to call back). It is even more infuriating that when they tell you to call back at a certain time but the person you are to speak to is conveniently unavailable. Then there is the #falseadvertisement of #MoneyBackGuarantee since you refuse to acknowledge it! Even when speaking to some of these people they had the hide to raise their voice during the phone call and they just repeat themselves over and over (as if they are reading a script). To all those people be very wary of this company asking for money is like draining blood from a stone!

Hi miss_blue99,

We deeply apologize for your experience. Should you have any further concerns or clarifications, we are happy to investigate and assist you.

You may send us your message through our Facebook and Twitter portals or even send us through our help desk, help@***.com.

Crazy Domains Support

@Isatou Cfa

I have already contacted u several times via phone call FB and emails and I didn't get anywhere with ur rude customer service people not even with your finance people! I stand by what I've outlined and u have lost a future customer!

I will make sure all my associates and friends know about my experience so they don't get duped by your

Awful service... I pretty much threw my money in the trash can by spending it on your package!

View more comments (1)
ID
Sydney, New South Wales
Service
Crazy Domains Customer Care
Cons
  • Bad customer service
  • False advertisement
Reason of review