Junior Reviewer

Pharmacy RX - My insurance is not good enough for them or they are not big enough to handle it!

I can understand them turning down the Libra x at $3,000.00 a bottle but, they keep on trying to get buy as cheap as they can with the albuterol sulfate by switching to one that was most likely recalled from all the complaints and I waited a while as I got sicker, and now they replaced my $45 inhaler with a cheaper one that you can buy on Amazon for I$4!

User's recommendation: Co to a bigger pharmacy like CVS or even Kroger ,they are slow & do not keep up with your refills but none do! I got to call my inhaler in when it should be on auto fill! but if you have no transportation,I guess you can't be choosy! I never tried Davidsons!

Christiansburg, Virginia
Pros
  • Delivery
Cons
  • Not all meds were on auto fill
  • Cheap medication substitutions
Preferred solution
I think my insurance is not acceptable so ,I will go elsewhere!

Blue Ridge Pain Management Associates - Pain & Suffering

Blue Ridge Pain Management Associates - Pain & Suffering
Update by user Apr 29, 2021

This morning my my pain is on both sides of hips & behind my knees & inside my abdomen ! I have been wanting a fistula-gram cause my mother had one in her stomach near the small bowel and I had seen an article about steroids causing perforations with patients with diverticulitis {which ,I have diverticulosis} I have seen at least 3 people leave LGM go home & die because of perforation in less than a year & that was neighbors 7 one man from church & they all had stteroids!

Original review updated by user Apr 29, 2021
The doctors especially George Baylor, has not treated me right till the very end ! I quit them; moved to another P.M.T. and not started with my new P.M.T.! They said my previous PMT should give me enough to hold me over till my first official appointment with them maybe, I should be complaining about them ! Baylor refused to give me my pain meds, cause I had been discharged and after that I realized I will be w/o my sleep meds too ! I had been on same dose meds for 10 yrs, for my fibromyalgia, peripheral neuropathy, spinal stenosis, Levy scoliosis, diverticulosis ,IBSC and thanks to the steroid pusher BAYLOR, I have a cortisol imbalance ! He made sure I was not approved for a surgery too ! Dr. Riebel is another L.G. member ! Baylor is verbally abusive and a will try to brainwash you into thinking with his words 'Swelling does not cause pain ! I asked about something for my burning, and he said that is what he is prescribing hydrocodone for, This man has no idea how to treat any of my disorders ! An addict could get more attention there or perhaps an Asian woman in stile dos I saw on 3 occasions ! I wondered What is she getting or is she GIVING ! Thanks to you BAYLOR, DANA and all your recruits with a personality like you, I got more than I bargained for !

User's recommendation: ADDICTS WELCOME ! real ill people stay home !

Christiansburg, Virginia
Advanced Pain Management Medical Care
500000.00

Shoesch - FAKE ADD

Shoesch - FAKE ADD
The ad shows a genuine suede boot, and they are actually cheap man-made material with creases where the sprayed on texture was not level and the in step is too narrow!

User's recommendation: What you see ,is not what you get!

Product
Shoesch Boots
Pros
  • Cheaper than the real thing
Cons
  • Fake
Price reduction

Junior Reviewer

Noracora - Fake merchandise!

Original review updated by user Dec 11, 2020
I bought, what appeared to be a wool blend beautiful cathedral tiffany like glass colored coat in the yellow multi and what I actually got was a printed coat on a liner material! The embroidered sweater was not embedded in sweater ,it was a piece of embroidery tacked across the shoulders and neck! The texture of kelly green one was not soft and fuzzy or color as pictured! I wonder what they will come up with for the embroidered gothic swing maxi coat and maybe they will get the green m.c. sweater right! I have been waiting 2 months on those! UPDATE! it has been 3 months!

User's recommendation: Stop dreaming ! ,it is not real!

Product
Noracora Coat
Pros
  • No driving
Cons
  • Fake merchandise
Price reduction

Junior Reviewer

Mutu Charm - I never get replies from my complaint of never recieved merchandise! Phony!

Update by user Dec 11, 2020

4 months now and have not heard a word from them about the lost item or the one I have not recieved!

Original review posted by user Nov 11, 2020
A package from them was listed in my tracking as delivered but, I never got it, and they never answered my emails!

User's recommendation: This is much like another site i am about to review! They advertise great looking stuff but they are cheap copies or phony site!

Mutu Charm Shipping Service
Cons
  • Cheap prices
Full refund

Junior Reviewer

USPS - Delivering mail?packages to wrong boxes!

Original review updated by user Dec 11, 2020
I decided it was time to track a package that should had arrived and low and behold it did but,not in my box! I have recieved mail that was meant for my box number but,it was meant to go to another street! I delivered the mail to her and saturday I found her catalogs on the ground and put a message on it! Please complain or we may not get our packages! Update ,PO has not responded or the UPS!

User's recommendation: The only thing I know is move! I do not drive to have a post office box!

Usps Delivery Service
Pros
  • We have a delivery service
Cons
  • Non trust worthy characters
Full refund

Junior Reviewer

Christiansburg Pharmacy - Personally hurt and been treated in a way that caused me harm in ways that they could not immagine cause they are only concerned with getting their money now!

Christiansburg's pharmacy told my insurance they could not fill my librax with them because they would be loosing money! I knew that was the reason! I know now why Walgreens told a lie, telling me it had moved up another level! The codes change for different brands or something like that! They sent off for a cheaper pro air inhaler and I became sicker before I had to do a pap machine device and a monitor and heart doc. said that I got to wear a pap device and I know from what they told me, I do not wear that at least 4 hours a night, my insurance will not pay for that equipment! I am stuck with it! They sent off for a cheaper diclofenac gel too, It doesn't help with nerve pain! Kroger will do my medication ! Va. premier agent says she don't know why, they send them a check! Do they send the full amount or is it just me, they do not want my business?

User's recommendation: Go with the big companies ,these smaller business judge you ,they might sentence you to death!

Christiansburg Pharmacy Customer Care
Pros
  • Delivery
Cons
  • Incorrect order delvery
  • Incomplete order or do not do their job
Loose some customers!