Dean Graziosi - I want to cancel my $7.00 a month subscription.

I have tried to call your office and email you regarding cancelling my subscription. In an email, you promised to get back with me and you have not done so. I am very disappointed. You continue to bill me for months of service I am not using or no longer interested in. Please help me to resolve this as soon as possible. Due to the COvid 19 virus I can not afford to even be wasting $7.00 a month. I can use that money somewhere else. Please help!!!! My phone number is 810- 845-****.
#1919761

Hello Maylea, Thank you for reaching out to us! As a company we stand behind our refund policy and our products because we are proud to offer them.

I would like to apologize for your experience in trying to cancel your subscription. I have reviewed your account with us and have sent a message to your email address on file notifying you of the action we have taken in an attempt to rectify the situation for you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with or if you have any other questions.

Have a great day! Sincerely,

ID
Cons
  • No follow through with complaints
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution