Verified Reviewer

Step2 - I contacted the company to see if I could buy a replacement part. I was informed they do not have replacement parts for the Woodland Climber II. They have replacement parts for many of their items.

I had contacted the company to see if I could buy a replacement part for my grandsons Naturally Playful Woodland Climber II. The Derecho that hit Iowa on August 10 tore the Woodland Climber apart. The wall with the wheel broke into two pieces and I was hoping to replace the wall so grandpa could put his grandsons climber back together. I bought this for my grandson at Christmas time. He was only able to use for the last 6 months. He just turned two so he was able to go up and down the ladder and slide on his own. He thoroughly enjoyed it...I was told they do not make replacement parts. I was very disappointed to hear that. I have bought many Step 2 products for my grandchildren over the years. I can honestly say I will think twice before I buy any more items.
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Let me purchase a replacement part so I can put the Woodland Climber II back together so my grandson can continue to enjoy playing on it. The Derecho (inland hurricane) destroyed it. Who knew the winds would destroy it, I sure did not.