Verified Reviewer

A Foreign Affair - Buyer Beware

I used the site, loveme.com, for approximately 2 months, at a cost of around $1500. Everything seemed to be going fine, met some nice ladies and appeared to be moving forward. The red flags started to pop up with the first inquiry as to how we could exchange personal contact information. Then the excuses started to fly, IMBRA forms, their safety, more time to get to know each other, ie and endless amount of letters and photos which cost an arm and a leg, not once did a woman say "yes, we need to exchange contact info" and actually follow through with it.. The ladies who claimed that "I was the one" and couldn't wait to spend the rest of their of their lives with me were now not willing to lift a finger to exchange contact information. It has been an expensive lesson, I would warn anyone to avoid this site like the plague. The pictures are very tempting, they really do have beautiful women there and I found some of them on social media so as far as I can tell they are real women, just not really interested in marriage just getting you to spend more money on letter and photos. I believe they are compensated, get a cut, of the money being brought in by these letters and photos. Looking back at some old letters, it's now noticeable how every single letter from them included 4 - 5 photos and alway a request for you to send them more photos of "your life".

User's recommendation: Avoid at all costs, or it'll cost you plenty with zero results.

Of course real pictures are of real women. But, the question is: have these women really signed up for the service OR are the pictures stolen from the internet. A lot of time when a man think he is talking to a beautiful woman, it is actually a man he is talking to.

I agree . I met a woman on this site who said I am the one..

You are my man.. and then when it came time to go meet her. after buying my plane tickets, and renting an apartment in Italy.. she said she had to be out of town.

could not meet me..

what the F. is this about..

@Anonymous

You probably were talking to a man the whole time who obviously did not intend to meet you. That is how a lot of these companies work. Let's be honest: why would a beautiful woman be on a dating site?

View more comments (2)
ID
Service
A Foreign Affair Online Dating
Cons
  • Too many to list
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution