Panther Siding And Windows Kitchen Remodeling Review from New York, New York

Had my kitchen remodeled by Phanther was a nightmare fist guy name David stated he was the contractor was a lied he's the salesman.He was quick to give an estimate . Ok want to start right away but the lay out wasn't even in place yet . I had to call and email several before he was able send it to in the mine time demolition already done . He came up with old man name Gino who doesn't know what to do but giving orders the workers who speak English through translation, fine as far I am happy . I was home I was able to dictate what should happen how I want things to place. The don't want to listen what say , I stop them till Gino come with some one will do as I want. A small kitchen who was suppose to take three weeks it them one six weeks plus . They said for me buy the cabinets hardware, give receipt they will reimburse. It cost me $160.00. Buy the forcet $210 will reimburse , kitchen needed the pendants light Gino came with a $10.00 light . I told no he ok go buy the pendant you want for your house give me receipt cost $ 179 . I did give the receipt a week later that ignorant David said we are going to mail a check for you a check for the thing you bought. They mailed a check for $ 200 . That is robbery they were supposed to cover all this from the plan the cost $32,000 the floor is a mess the dishwasher is not fitting right you can see steam coming out as it st it's a pure mess. I 'm happy only with the window.

Our business is open 6 days a week if you would like to contact us to discuss anything that was not up to satisfaction.

ID