comment to review:

Didn’t get paid it’s been a month

DOORDASH #1917772
I work there too and agree with everything you said! We need a class-action lawsuit. It was just discovered restaurants were stealing our tip money and I would get Door Dash knows and is not saying anything.

Poor corporate service

DOORDASH #1917770
I am a driver, and I give my customers hot food and great service because I care.I will tell you now that drivers have no way to cancel your account or order-we can send it back if it is too far away from where we are-and it's only because I don't want your food to get cold before I can get to it.But you were lied to. We have no access to your account.I will tell you as a driver, we are treated like garbage by food managers who won't place the blame on employees who are slow, can't fill an order correctly and just plain don't care. Our tips are stolen by the company and restaraunts and we are sent 2-3 towns away for a base pay of 3.25. yep, 3.25 to spend 45 minutes waiting on backed up orders,covid freaked restrictions that have us jumping through hoops, and rest. managers who belittle us and place blame on us over sauces missing, etc. that comes from their poorly run kitchens.
comment to review:

Subpar quality of food / no accountability from restaurants

DOORDASH #1917739
Thank you! I am a Door Dash driver, and alot of the time we are treated horribly by the managers of food establishments, we call door dash support for issues and they ignore us or even hang up and leave us wondering what to do. Buffalo Wold Wings was caught stealing our tip money, they allow abusive customers who don't tip or yell at us for food not made properly, when we just deliver-we don't prepare your orders. I want my customers to be happy and satisfied with my deliveries-but door dash does everything possible to ruin that. Alot of the blame falls on the food companies and they abuse the drivers.Underpaid, overworked and stolen from.

20 minute wait time.

DOORDASH #1917736
I'm a driver too and they rip us off constantly. Buffalo Wild Wings steals our tips, door dash reps don't answer the phone, and most food services leave us last in line to recieve our food.If you are a driver, they treat you horribly.I care about my job, the people I serve and if customers are happy-door dash could care less who they *** on.There should be a class action lawsuit filed to open up their books and see EXACTLY HOW MUCH $ has been stolen from the drivers.