American Service Insurance - American Servic Insurance not fixing a car after a month and a half.

America Service Insurance located in Elk Grove Illinois is one of the worst places I ever dealth with. Their sales offices Argus is another. They do not keep their word, change their stories every five minutes and so on. My car has been damaged by hale and almost two months later it is not fixed yet. They send me a $200 check and said that it is how much the repair is worth. The car has over 50 holes all over its body.I got two estimates they both were about $3500. The estimate didn't even specify labor or most of the damage. I tried to talk to them and they don;t call back or respond. They would not work with my trusted mechanic. They said they would only fix it in their body shop I took it there and my car has been there for over a week. American Service Insurance the worst place to insure the car.

This is the worst company I have ever delt with... disrespectful, dishonest and never return a call.

If you are the injured party do not go this one alone... Turn it over to your own insurance and let them deal with these snakes

ID