NEVER buy a JURA.

I have bought Jura machines and accessories for more than 12 years. I purchased a frother from them two months ago and they said not warrantied if bought from store that is a dealer only if we buy directly from them. BEWARE! I will NEVER EVER purchase another Jura item. Top dollar and if you want a warranty have to buy from them. Spoke to Taylor and then Christine today who spoke to her supervisor and they can't do anything. Anyone wanting to have a warranty must purchase directly from the company not an authorized dealer.

Uhh except they do cover it when it's from an authorized dealer. I had mine for 2 years and change and had to send it in a month ago after the covid craziness.

It was a bit over warranty (like a month or something) and they still honored it. Not sure what the complaints are about.

COMPLETELY incorrect about your comment. As long as you purchase from an authorized retailer you have a warranty. get your facts straight.

View more comments (1)
ID
Columbia, South Carolina
Product
Jura Warranty
Cons
  • Being given the run around and not offering to resolve it
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Just send me the parts, as Christine said they were covered. Container might be the issue as well.