Restoration Hardware Customer Care Review from Auburn, California

For Christmas 2014, I had ordered 14 faux fur blankets online and feverishly attempted to make sure that each one had its own box with a ribbon for a holiday gift. I was extremely specific with my order and called the customer service to follow up. The customer service rep says that they have to consolidate all of the blankets as much as possible for shipping. I said, "wait a minute, I am paying for all the shipping and all of the boxes, so you are saying to me, you are over charging me for the request for the gift boxes for each blanket as a gift, and not wrapping them separately, and condensing the shipment, but charging me for the shipping weight as if you are? And the rep responded to "yes this is company policy to be green and conserve." I am thinking, ripping off customers and stealing from them is called conservation and going green? After some serious head banging with this ***, I spoke with a supervisor and explained and repeated what the rep had said to me, and if I could have seen her face along with the tone of her voice, she probably would have been vomiting at the same time. I suppose that is an inside rule not to be repeated. LOL. So, I received all gift boxes for free, all wrapped with bows and free shipping on all 14 packages, which were quite huge too! Take one for the team RH!!! You seem to hire incompetence and rip off artists... Shame on you for deliberately ripping customers off, you are a pathetic excuse for a business and straight up thieves, no better than Bernie Madoff the "American Fraudster", ironically fitting for RH.
ID