Moving On Up Moving Service Review

Moving from Orlando to Apopka. They didn't have any openings for Friday or Saturday so AGREE on SUNDAY APRIL17 at 8AM. Informed PHYLLIS that moving a 5BEDROOMS HOME to a 4BEDROOM HOME. They send me a quote that it would be a truck wit 3 men & should take 6(SIX) Hrs. $95.00xhr. $70.00 truck fee. A Company driver called me on Friday 4/15 at 5:45 to request a change of movibg date from Sunday to Saturday. My Husband & I AGREE. ETA was goin to be bet 2-3.. We change all our Saturday plans to Sunday. NO SHOW NO CALL AT 2-3-4PM. I called & was told by a worker that they were running a little late. NO CALL NO SHOW 5 NOR 6PM. I called back & was told that sum1 will call me right back. Around 7pm. Received call from PHYLLIS asking if we wanted to rescheduled bc it will ba another 2-3 before they could show up. I informed her that my husband & I had CHANGED PLANS with our grands & that we SHOULD BE CREDITED SOME MONEY BC OF THERE LACK OF DELIVERY OF SERVICES. PHYLLIS said that it won't be a problem to credit some money to our credit card & to call back on Monday. Movers came on Sunday at 8:45 not 8am as PROMISED BY PHYLLIS. WE were expecting a larger truck. The Foreman COMPAINT about his COMPANY MISCOMMUNICATION ISSUES. ANYWAYS THE MOVE WENT ON FOR 11HRS & were CHARGED $110 for SUPPLIES. STARTED AT 8:45 am-7:45pm. My Non-Confrontational Great Husband gave them a $150.00 TIP. WE UNDERSTAND THAT THESE MEN WORK FOR A LIVING & THE COMPANY HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE FLAWS. RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT THERE FAULT. Today MONDAY 4/18/16 I called THIS HORRIBLE SCAMMERS THAT SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN PER SO MANY REVIEWS THAT I'M READING NOW. PHYLLIS TRANSFERRED ME TO THIS MAN THAT SCREAMED AT ME SAYING: I KNOW WAT HAPPEN WHAT U WANT ME TO DO. THE JOB WAS DONE. U PAID. U NOT GETTING ANY CREDIT & HANG UP THE PHONE ON ME. WE'RE JUST DISSAPOINTED WIT US FOR CONTACTING CHEAPER COMPANY WITH HORRIBLE RESULTS WE'RE REQUESTING SOME TYPE CREDIT MONEY FOR ALL OUR WASTED TIME DT NO SHOW & NO CALL FROM THIS BUSINESS NAMED MOVING ON UP INC.
ID
#831930 Review #831930 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Augusta, Georgia