Asap Tickets #1919600
I am sorry to hear that! That is terrible and SO WRONG!!! Was your flight also cancelled by the airline? How is Asaptickets justifying your refund to be taking so long???

Asap Tickets #1919597
Oh my! 4 months is a LONG LONG time! I don't think that I can wait that long... This truly is a nightmare! Thank you for sharing your experience and your agent's contact info. I might contact her as the agent assigned to us by Asaptickets (Joseph S.) is a crook and is not interested in helping with our refund AT ALL. We were about to open a dispute with our credit card company as well but decided not to (for now) for the reason that you mentioned. However, if our request is not processed in a reasonable time frame, I will file a complaint with the state Attorney General's office and if enough of us do, this could lead to a lawsuit against Asaptickets! They can not get away with stealing people's money like this!!!
0 1

Asap Tickets #1919147
If my refund issue does not get resolved in a reasonable time frame, I will file a complaint with the state Attorney General's Office and if enough of us do, that can lead to a lawsuit against Asaptickets.

Asap Tickets #1919143
That is great news! Congrats!!! Our flights were also cancelled by the airline but Asaptickets refused to refund us anyway. The Asaptickets agent in charge with our refund, Joseph S. (855-944-****) even tried to scam us into paying another $1000 to get our money back! Unreal! After leaving a review on here, Asaptickets finally emailed me back saying that our refund request was in process but I DO NOT trust them! I did file a complaint with the BBB and I am also considering submitting one with the State Attorney General's office. Would you mind sharing how long it took for Asaptickets to refund you (from the time they agreed to it to the time you actually received it)? Was the BBB the only mediator helping resolve your refund issue with them? Thank you and again, congrats!
1 0
2 replies
#1919157
Don’t trust them ..we are still waiting since April 29 !!!

Terrible customer service

Asap Tickets #1918154
How long will the refund take to get processed? JFI, I filed a complaint with the BBB (Complaint# 1470****) and I am in the process of submitting other complaints. I need strong evidence that our refund is being processed and that this is not just the standard response comment that Asaptickets gives to customers for the public eye to see. No more runaround. I need ACTION. Asaptickets has all the information in file required to return the money to our original form of payment, which was a credit card. This should NOT take too long. It is that SIMPLE!

SCAM - DON'T use them

Asap Tickets #1917411
Hi there! May I ask you what other review sites did you leave a public comment on? Dis you get any resolution to your issue with them? I am getting very aggravated and frustrated with Asaptichets’ awful customer service! They are a fraud. I sent many emails to feedback@***.com and their customer support. Waste of time.

Be careful.

Asap Tickets #1917409
Hi there! Did you get any resolution to your refund request? If not please consider joining the following FB group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/875399****45768/?ref=share We can’t let ASAPtickets get away with stealing our money!
comment to review:

Stay away, something is not right

Asap Tickets #1917403
ASAPtickets is a fraud! Their agents are scammers, thieves with criminal practices! Shameful and disgusting! I filed a complaint with the BBB and my next step will be to file one with the state Attorney General’s office. There is also a FB group called Asap tickets/scam/no refund/ class action lawsuit.

I REMINDS OF I YOGI COMPANY

Asap Tickets #1917402
Hi there! Did you get any resolution with ASAPtickets? ASAPtickets is a fraud with criminal customer service’s practices. I filed a complaint with the BBB and my next step will be to file one with the state Attorney General’s office. There is also a FB group called Asap tickets/scam/no refund/ class action lawsuit. We need to join forces to get results. We can’t let Asaptickets get away with stealing our money!
comment to review:

Scam alert!!!! Fire on the Mountain ..Run Run Run!!

Asap Tickets #1917398
ASAPtickets is a fraud with criminal customer service’s practises. I filed a complaint with the BBB and my next step will be to file one with the state Attorney General’s office. There is also a FB group called Asap tickets/scam/no refund/ class action lawsuit. We can’t let Asaptickets get away with stealing our money! Best of luck!

Horrible Customer Service

Asap Tickets #1917397
comment to review:

Totally teed off by their arrogant non-responsive after-sale customer service

Asap Tickets #1917395
ASAPtickets is a fraud with criminal customer service’s parctises. I filed a complaint with the BBB and my next step will be to file one with the state Attorney General’s office. There is also a FB group called Asap tickets/scam/no refund/ class action lawsuit. We need to join forces to get results. We can’t let Asaptickets get away with stealing our money!

Asap Tickets #1917394
1 0
#1918581
I am in on a lawsuit ! Let me know what I have to do ..the more the better ! More power

Asap Tickets #1917393

Asap Tickets #1917392
May I ask how you record your conversations with ASAPtickets agents? Do you ask for transcripts of your call?
comment to review:

I haven't received my refund due me from ASAP tickets

Asap Tickets #1917390

Cancelled flight/want a refund

Asap Tickets #1917373
Hi Robyn! We are also fighting with ASAPtickets to get a refund after our flights were cancelled by the airline. Do not give up! File a complaint with the BBB. ASAPtickets can not get away with stealing people’s money!
#1917408
It is such a nightmare. Very dishonest company.

Terrible customer service

Asap Tickets #1916919
I just sent an email again to feedback@***.com with all the info requested in your comment. JFI, I had already sent an email to this address on August 26, 2020 to ask for help with this matter but never heard anything back. I will be happy to update my review if a resolution to this refund issue is found.
ASAPtickets
#1918083
Thank you, Irina A. We have received your booking details and your request is in progress.
comment to review:

Airlines refunded our money back to asaptickets and we still have not gotten our refund back, instead asaptickets has kept our money and given us the run around

Asap Tickets #1916562
We are in the exact same situation. Our flight was cancelled by United Airlines who refunded the money to ASAPtickets. ASAPtickets is now refusing to refund us! It’s inpossible to speak directly with a manager or someone from the Refunds department. This company is a fraud with disgusting customer service practices. They are stealing customer’s money without providing any service. Shameful and criminal!