Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Asap Tickets - Terrible customer service

Asap Tickets - Terrible customer service
Update by user Dec 26, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. After months of battle (involving filing complaints with the BBB, DOT and PA attorney's general office, etc...) and a great amount of stress, I am relieved to report that ITN/Asaptickets has FINALLY refunded our tickets in full.

Even though I am happy that this awful nightmare has finally ended, I really don't think that it should have taken all this time and efforts to get our money back. Therefore, I can NOT recommend this company nor will I EVER use it again..

Update by user Dec 26, 2020

After months of battle (involving filing complaints with the BBB, DOT and PA attorney's general office, etc...) and a great amount of stress, I am relieved to report that ITN/Asaptickets has FINALLY refunded our tickets in full. Even though I am happy that this awful...

#1951450

I have had extremely poor service from Ward, Head of Customer Relationship Department | ASAP Tickets. My full refund for two June flights to Glasgow, Scotland, has now dragged on for five months.

Icelandair, with whom ASAP booked our flights, refunded the actual flight cost about two months ago directly to my Visa account. I have been seeking a refund of a substantial ticket-cost overcharge made by ASAP.

I have been lied to repeatedly by the booking agent, had false information sent to my Visa bank by ITN, the ASDAP parent company, and encountered nothing but total confusion and delays with customer service. Stay clear of this company.

View more comments
Resolved With Company Response
ID
Service
Asap Tickets Customer Care
Cons
  • Extremely poor customer service after you buy your ticket
Loss