Melaleuca #1915842
When I was introduced to Meleleuca I was asked if I wanted to join and at what level. I chose the preferred customer level. I don't have to do any selling or recruiting. Everything was well explained including the back up order. Another person wasn't sure she would use enough so she didn't sign up. She was not pressured and was treated with respect. The person who enrolled me has a full time job so this is just extra income. She isn't pushy at all.
5 0
1 reply
#1943327
I was not pressured either. Most people just want to shop, and that totally OK.

Melaleuca #1915783
I am not doubting your bad experience but unless you have had many enrollers please don't blame all for the bad behavior of one.

Melaleuca #1915761
Great explanation. I am a very satisfied customer and no I do not sell it.

Melaleuca #1915757
You could have donated the unused products to your local food/hygiene bank.

Melaleuca #1915755
Every company has good and bad people in it. You got a bad one. Please don't lump them all together. I have had experience with both high pressure and low pressure salespeople from different companies.

Melaleuca #1915751
Melaleuca does not pressure anyone to recruit other customers so it is not a pyramid scheme. No one has made any nasty accusations against you for not liking it. They are not trying to scam anyone or to sell to go others on this site. They are just giving honest reviews of the products and the company. Only a very bitter and vindictive person would be bothered by the fact that many people are happy with this company or any company or product.

Melaleuca #1915742
Great honest review

Melaleuca #1915739
I am a preferred customer and I have never been pressured to sell or to recruit sellers.

Melaleuca #1915733
The " horrors" comment belongs with the first paragraph not the second. I was being sarcastic. Of course you would test dog shampoo by washing a dog with it.

Melaleuca #1915732
I too am a very pleased customer for the same reasons.

Melaleuca #1915730
She didn't make any health claims but just posted her personal experience.

Melaleuca #1915726
Where is your evidence that people are lying? So because you don't like something that means no one else can like it? No I don't work for the company. I am a preferred customer and I have never been under any pressure to recruit anyone.

Melaleuca #1915724
That is correct. They actually tested their dog shampoo by washing a dog with it. Horrors!!They do not test health, beauty or cleaning products on animals. They are not in agreement with PETA because while those at Melalueca would never make an animal suffer they believe that human lives are more important. PETA's position is that animals and people are equal.
1 0